Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,334 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:56 PM

In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step (1680 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by bcomputer101: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
In case of armed robbery at the ATM, here is something you may really need. 

WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE MIGHT DO TO YOU. 

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE REVERSE, 
Example: IF YOUR PIN IS 1254, then YOU PUNCH 4521. 
THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT WILL ALERT
POLICE WITHOUT THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF. 

EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP. 
NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS. 

Kindly FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE YOU CARE FOR.
Thanks! ‎

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by somez(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fantastic!! Ill try it tomorrow.... Wait... Not trying biko
Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by gbomojomo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
THE ROBBERS WILL FINISH THE PERSON, ESPECIAL NOW THAT THEY KNOW THE TRICK
Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by Nateben(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op.......... cool

Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by MaziOmenuko: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
My ATM pin is 1221

What should I do in this case?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by diportivo: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
bcomputer101:
In case of armed robbery at the ATM, here is something you may really need. 

WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE MIGHT DO TO YOU. 

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE REVERSE, 
Example: IF YOUR PIN IS 1254, then YOU PUNCH 4521. 
THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT WILL ALERT
POLICE WITHOUT THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF

EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP. 
NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS. 

Kindly FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE YOU CARE FOR.
Thanks! ‎

Fools paradise

So,the machine will place a call to d police right??

And then the police will now start coming to save u innit

2 Likes

Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by ayo2009ice(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
angry angry

Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by PaulIdu: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op keep fooling yaself
Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
My ATM Lin is 1221!

Nna, I di bad.. grin grin grin
Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by Kollyman: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2016
Make una dey sometimes use brain abeg.

Una go,copy something from oyinbo website con dey paste am for naija, na the same world we dey?

You wey be human being call police den never answer, se na ATM go con call them wey den go answer?

grin

1 Like

Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by olasmith10(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
My ATM Lin is 1221!

Goan change it any moment from now.. It cost nothing
Re: In Case Of Armed Robbery At The ATM, Kindly Follow This Step by capatainrambo: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2016
olasmith10:

Goan change it any moment from now.. It cost nothing
guy long time

thought u wer in jail

(1) (Reply)

Are We Forgeting About Nnamdi Kanu Already? (photos) / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. / S’west Govs Absent At APC Governors’ Condolence Visit To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.