Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,219 members, 7,950,220 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

As A Student What Can I Do? ( The Answer ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student What Can I Do? ( The Answer ) (668 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / As A University Student What Kind Of Business Can I Go Into With A Small Capital / As A Student, What Business Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student What Can I Do? ( The Answer ) by kgold: 6:08am On Oct 23, 2009
You can sell bulksms to all the associations on campus like faculty,departmental,religious, social, state and even the SUG.
Also as for the churches in your area you could do the same. Now for the school fellowships introduce them to the VIRTUAL DAILY DEVOTIONAL CARD: This card when used enables christians and moslem recieve daily devotional messages on their phones. It cost #200 for the 30 day card and #100 for the 14day card. Now the fellowship decides the content of the message. You get a healthy commission on every card sold.
If interested call this number 08023765583/07066669877 or visit www.beatsms.com

Re: As A Student What Can I Do? ( The Answer ) by kgold: 4:25am On Oct 27, 2009
The pastor of your church is in charge of the message contents

(1) (Reply)

Joint Venture Coaching / Investors / Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.