Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (37287 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

I av already addressed this that we have no way of addressing or anticipating the retaliatory response of people we have one way or the other hurt. For the fact that you slapped me does not necessarily mean I will slap you back I may hit you with a stick, wound you fatally or just walk way - this is human nature for you dear.
So what you are saying is that it's the woman's fault?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Not even self-defence or defence of loved ones?
i will shoot both your kneecaps off and then proceed to empty all my bullets in both your arms and your legs. the intention is to make you bound to a wheelchair for the rest of ya miserable life and not to kill you . i am a sharp shooter. they banned me from circus shooting ranges because i was always winning their prizes lolzzz
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Iny3:
I wonder why a lady will say such..."Is She Not The Owner Of Her Company?" Meaning,u cn do worse...I'm almost certain dat lady had same mindset of urs,tinkin she can do watever she likes cos she z d BOSS....Change ur ways and reason properly.In as much as it is not right to take a fellow beings life,thots like urs translate to actions and as such there is a rebound prompting ur employees to take laws into their hands.

It means you can kill your boss too. I'm an employee too and will never think of killing boss just because she's strict or something...I will rather quit the job instead of killing. I will watch out for your contact here on Nairaland or possibly the person u r working for before you kill then too. Useless set of people please SSS take note of one killer in this forum o

5 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

My bro thanks for ur understanding as for me I av no apology to make to those cussing what I can pick here is to be careful the way I treat my employees. You wondered cases of house helps poisoning their masters and killing an entire household as a result of maltreatments especially from the women in the house. I have picked the lessons to be learnt here. Too many emotional clowns here. I av stated it that I really felt for her but we have no way of addressing the reactions of people we have hurt

You fhucked up on this one..

Your response to this case was utter bollocks. Reasons being;

1. You have no details of the case apart from the video of her corpse being exhumed.

2. You have no idea about the personaility of the victim. Was she nice, mean, or what have you.

3. You are not privy to the relationship between the Perp and the victim so you can't speak to that.

4. No matter how bad a Boss is, it does not justify the employee causing harm to that boss.

5. An employee reserves the right to walk out of an employment at anytime they desire should the condition of service become unbearable.

6. Your supporter greggng congratulated you for "STATING THE OBVIOUS". The only thing obvious from that video was that a woman was tied hands and feet, blindfolded or gagged and buried (possibly alive).. What isn't obvious are the insinuations you made. Insinuations are never OBVIOUS.

7. Your attempt to keep justifying that first post of yours shows that even you hold the grand illusion that the Woman got killed because she was a bad Boss. Unless you know of the relationship between the Victim and the Perp, your post remains silly.

8. If you had left a footnote on your post that read something like this; 'Most times, its because the Bosses are mean to their employees thats why shiit like this happens', nobody would have reacted the way they did to your post.

10 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
speak for yasef loco. there is no reason strong enough for me to kill lipsrsealed grin

That was the same thing I thought.. grin grin

Now I know better.. grin
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

That was the same thing I thought.. grin grin

Now I know better.. grin
gaddayumm brah how many people you done kilt in ya life ? shocked
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
gaddayumm brah how many people you done kilt in ya life ? shocked

Lol..

I ain't snitching Cuz... The Feds may be watching.

But all you need to understand my post is spend 2 hours watching Crime & Investigation Channel and Investigation Discovery.

EVERYBODY IS CAPABLE OF EXTREME EVIL GIVEN THE RIGHT MOTIVATION.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

I ain't snitching Cuz... The Feds may be watching.

But all you need to understand my post is spend 2 hours watching Crime & Investigation Channel and Investigation Discovery.

EVERYBODY IS CAPABLE OF EXTREME EVIL GIVEN THE RIGHT MOTIVATION.

oh you aint snitchin ? lolzzz. snitches get stitches. i can understand that. but ermmm when you say right motivation do you mean like someone steals your money etc ? like what right motivation do a nigga like you need to kill a nigga ? cuz am scared ya motivation might be low threshold motivation lolzzz. like someone steals ya bottle of moet and you just kill a nigga for that. is ya motivation high threshold ? and give me an example of a motivation for you to take someones life
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
oh you aint snitchin ? lolzzz. snitches get stitches. i can understand that. but ermmm when you say right motivation do you mean like someone steals your money etc ? like what right motivation do a nigga like you need to kill a nigga ? cuz am scared ya motivation might be low threshold motivation lolzzz. like someone steals ya bottle of moet and you just kill a nigga for that. is ya motivation high threshold ? and give me an example of a motivation for you to take someones life

Motivational treshold varies from one to the next. The three most common motivations are; Love, Money or Revenge.

I know I will kill whoever is trying to kill me.. That is certain.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Motivational treshold varies from one to the next. The three most common motivations are; Love, Money or Revenge.

I know I will kill whoever is trying to kill me.. That is certain.
yeah those are very weak reasons to kill. love ? money ? revenge ? . well i can understand killing someone trying to kill you. thats the only rational one.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
yeah those are very weak reasons to kill. love ? money ? revenge ? . well i can understand killing someone trying to kill you. thats the only rational one.

You call them weak, but those are the top 3 reasons why people kill the world over.

This case here seems like its for money.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

You call them weak, but those are the top 3 reasons why people kill the world over.

This case here seems like its for money.
and thats the reason why jails the world over is full of killers. cuz it is not acceptable. however all those who killed in self defense are at home and not in jail. telling you ? the only acceptable time to kill is in self defense.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
and thats the reason why jails the world over is full of killers. cuz it is not acceptable. however all those who killed in self defense are at home and not in jail. telling you ? the only acceptable time to kill is in self defense.

O riiight!!

I never said the motivation would make the act of killing acceptable though. grin
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You said what you said.. You don't owe any of them explanation..

I could have agreed with you though.. But for the fact she was a woman made all the difference..

Those guys are pure devil and unrepentant criminals..
I swear, no lawyer will save them from death by hanging..
This is pure inhumane and devilish..

This is the type of thing that give Buhari joy and help him sleep at night..

See ppl and their brains oo angry angry, wetin concern buhari now.. ...u ppl and ur obsessions with buhari.. .if anything happens at all, buhari.. ..if mosquito sef bite u sef, buhari..Wetin...ignorant hater angry
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
olaade714:

See ppl and their brains oo angry angry, wetin concern buhari now.. ...u ppl and ur obsessions with buhari.. .if anything happens at all, buhari.. ..if mosquito sef bite u sef, buhari..Wetin...ignorant hater angry
[/s]

Continue deluding yourself and think you are doing someone.. Buhari derives joy in deaths of innocent people.. He is a murderer and if proper investigation is carried out on this matter it might even be traced back to him..

Ever, I mean all woes befalling this contraption now are his doing..

The guy is a damn beast..

Ntooor!
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Gudfrie(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oK0z73kLLc0/WAfjOKH7LEI/AAAAAAAAVis/-xHjAkHC8PobjN1OomnyFo-WclFvC16fQCLcB/s640/School%2BOwner%2BKidnapped%252C%2BDuped%252C%2BRaped%2BAnd%2BBurried%2BAlive%2BBy%2BHer%2BDriver%2BIn%2BAbuja.jpg[/img]

This woman was kidnapped by her driver & some of his friends. They collected a huge amount of money from her, rapped her and buried her alive.

She owned one of the biggest schools in Abuja.

The world is coming to an end.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2KCJG1IEs

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/10/video-school-owner-kidnapped-duped.html

Op this story could be true but the video is not the true videos that potray the story. This video is a videeo of a girl who was kidnapped and buried alive sometimes around early 2015.so Op get ur facts right before posting
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sagio09: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
EricSmallz:
this story is not detailed at all,,,,
watch the video,u go detail am urself walai
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by olureignforever: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
dealslip:

No your reason is unacceptable. What would an employer do to her staff that her staffs would actually dehumanise, rape, rob and bury her alive. That is pure evil from a depraved mind, it has nothing to do with the conduct of the employer

Yes I agree with you, if you are not satisfied by a job, you simply look for another. This is dehumanizing and anybody can be a victim cos some people are naturally endowed with wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by neocortex: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Before you curse the driver (of course he is accursed already) check it, that woman must have been a "terrorist" to her staff. Too many wicked employers around this should serve as lessons.

You are evil personified, so you can rape and kill your boss if he/she is wicked ?
The unfortunate thing is that your neighbours and co-workers don't know the
kind of devil they are dealing with.
Psychopaths like you should be permanently locked up in mental institution,
so that our streets can be safe.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by olureignforever: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Molly1991:
yeah this happened in Gwagwalada and one of the popular school.

What's d name of the school
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by XX01(f): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MrPresident1: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is an old video.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by funstufz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
I call for The closure of this thread....

Who will support/second it... wink

4 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Erums(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
the world is truly coming to an end ..the world is so full of wicked ness ....God have mercy
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Johnsown1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
What a wicked world
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by fendorf(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
The heart of man is wicked
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Omg! Kabiesi Olorun Ife! Omg!
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by divineRx(f): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
No mata wat dis woman have done in d past she does nt deserve this kind of inhuman treatment..may God have mercy on those evil pple dat did this to her....anyway Divine was here
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by armadeo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you don't know me. As much as I felt for her I av my reasons for what I said these employers are the reasons their employees misbehave through their maltreatments to people who work for them I thought you folks will pick the lessons learnt but you are busy raining insults keep it up. Reality is what you are looking at here. I have picked the lessons.

Guy let's say an employer is a demon. Makes life hard for employees and all that you have the option of walking away. It's not slavery.

You aren't tied there. You can roll and fave the consequences of your actions. However if you cannot roll no point in killing just bear till you can.

It's a fool who does this sort of thing and expects understanding.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by fairygeh(f): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

I am not a killer dear don't judge me just go back and read my posts on the front page. You are too beautiful to slap me all I have for you is nothing but LOVE!
Smiles .I did see your first post and you shouldn't have said that really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo / Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.