Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,113 members, 7,890,696 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped (2198 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions / For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Shymm3xx: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Shymm3xx: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:
[img]http://media./media/Lcn0yF1RcLANG/giphy.gif[/img]
Oboy.... Me sef dey wonder..

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Dyt(f): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Codyt:

Your username sha
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Dyt:

Your username sha
What a coincidence!!! What did I miss. How come I didn't see That shocked shocked shocked
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by olureignforever: 1:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Dyt(f): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Codyt:

What a coincidence!!! What did I miss. How come I didn't see That shocked shocked shocked

Deep sigh
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Dyt:

Deep sigh
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Shymm3xx: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Codyt:

Lol. The video went viral, hence I posted it lol.

Regardless of how anyone feels about it, the lil nyggah definitely has fast hands and great reflexes. If I were a boxing coach, I'd convince him to take up boxing. You need great skills to be able to pull off that deft/sneaky left-handed slap he gave that girl. And his reflexes afterward's supreme. In boxing, you can knock someone out easily with that. grin

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by lilmax(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin

i am a woman and I should be allowed to be loud mouthed

BS grin

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
It would be sexist for him not to do that

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. The video went viral, hence I posted it lol.

Regardless of how anyone feels about it, the lil nyggah definitely has fast hands and great reflexes. If I were a boxing coach, I'd convince him to take up boxing. You need great skills to be able to pull off that deft/sneaky left-handed slap he gave that girl. And his reflexes afterward's supreme. In boxing, you can knock someone out easily with that. grin
That nigga man smart Af> SAVAGE grin grin grin grin
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Dheartless: 2:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Very sweet
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Pidggin(f): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2016
But why did he run away afterwards na, e for stand make im mama teach am lesson small
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by quivah(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy but why did he run na

the lady almost ransacked him and one of the onlookers.

I love his reflex the, no time !!! he should have made it two next time and sure wait!!

how can he chicken out like that!

(1) (Reply)

The Strength Of A Woman u Cannot Find Anyway / Nigerian Man Cries Like A Baby After Seeing His Wife’s Whatsapp Message With son / To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.