Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,508 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help: Presentation Of Toast And Speech On A Wedding Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Help: Presentation Of Toast And Speech On A Wedding Day (1170 Views)

Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Presentation Of Toast And Speech On A Wedding Day by Rogo: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2009
Hello to beloved nairalanders,
My wedding is so close that i have been wondering on that if they call on the groom to give a toast and speech, am looking at on the how do i start or where will i start from or what do i have to say that day.

please someone should help on WHAT TO SAY.
Re: Help: Presentation Of Toast And Speech On A Wedding Day by muffins(f): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2009
I don't know, I have never done a wedding nor wedded before. tongue
Re: Help: Presentation Of Toast And Speech On A Wedding Day by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Oct 30, 2009
Well heres what I always see and heard.

Thank you speech
1) Thank the Almighty Lord for this blessed wedding and to bless you with a wonderful, beautiful, sexy wife! And thank Lord that your in laws and parents have accepted both of you into each other's families and that they wont regret it!

2) Thank the event planner/organizer. (This means alot to that person. Trust me, I know  wink)

3) Thank those whom have really help out (like the best man and grooms men, the maid of honour and the bride's maids, the flower girls, the ring bearer, all those whom have help out)

4) Thank everyone for coming and to witness this blessed wedding.

Talk about your beautiful wife to her as well as to the crowd
1) You could start of by how you met her (dont make it a long winded story or you would bore the guests. Keep it short and Simple and nice. It would be great if you could add in the funny things she does which makes you laugh. A little bit of humour will always excite the guests)

2) Than you take her hand and tell everyone while looking into her eyes why did you love her so much. (That will make her and the crowd go Awwwwwwwwww. . . . . . . . .  grin  kiss  ) Than you kiss her forehead, her nose and kiss her lips and say I love you. . . I love u my one and only Iyawo. . . shocked embarassed kiss kiss kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

50kva - 500 Kva Soundproof Generaor Available For Rent / 30 Ways To Save Money On Your Wedding Budget. / Esama Of Benin Celebrates His Birthday All September- Bell Ringing @ 12am Sept 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.