Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) (2103 Views)

Be Honest, What Would You Do If It Was Your Father That Did This? / Did You Do This When You Were In Primary School?(picture) / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Peacelover77: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Peacelover77: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Peacelover77: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2016
lalasticlala, dominique, you remember

Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by McCarlito(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Did it back then except not with this fancy plate I'm seeing right now
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by optional1(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
I never did that.....

But I witness it back then.....
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Justycxx(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2016
I went to a boarding school. There was the trending story of a boy in the male hostel who broke a grain of groundnut into 4 pieces and shared it for the four boys who came to beg him.

Those who went to Baptist Model High School Ijegun should know better.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Peacelover77: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I went to a boarding school. There was the trending story of a boy in the male hostel who broke a grain of groundnut into 4 pieces and shared it for the four boys who came to beg him.
Those who went to Baptist Model High School Ijegun should know better.
grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Peacelover77: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
lalasticlala....
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Trojan2010: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mehn! I remember one stingy bastard that time . The guy won't beg and he won't give .
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Ivanlxi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

I never did that.....

But I witness it back then.....

The same with me, Tanks to home training
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by epatant(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
I did this back then, that i and my friends are named omo ogun sibi kan kan, meaning warriors of one one spoon
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Peacelover77: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ivanlxi:

The same with me, Tanks to home training

Hmm. Are you for real?
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by Peacelover77: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
epatant:
I did this back then, that i and my friends are named omo ogun sibi kan kan, meaning warriors of one one spoon
Hahahaha. Lime your school is a local one like mine..
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by femi4: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Till today, I have problems eating another man's home cooked food. I preferred restaurant or party food
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by solacong: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2016
smiley
Re: How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) by samwayne154(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peacelover77:

Hmm. Are you for real?
shit!! Ts not about home training.....which mean say u were never a broader or real owu no blow u

(1) (Reply)

Fun Friday / Can This Be True? / Good morning all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.