Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Quote You Should Live BY This Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quote You Should Live BY This Week (519 Views)

10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / The 60 Bromandments: Bro Code Rules Every Guy Should Live By (only Real Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote You Should Live BY This Week by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Finding out is better than regretting!

Re: Quote You Should Live BY This Week by Newbeginnings(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhh

I have one quote I will like to share ....

Here it is

Don't try to impress people with your lifestyle, trying to make them wish to be you.. Instead build people inside and out and they will be forever be indebted to you, including those they will build

1 Like

Re: Quote You Should Live BY This Week by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhh

I have one quote I will like to share ....

Here it is

Don't try to impress people with your lifestyle, trying to make them wish to be you.. Instead build people inside and out and they will be forever be indebted to you, including those they will build
This is my exact lifestyle.
Re: Quote You Should Live BY This Week by Newbeginnings(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
This is my exact lifestyle.

But you haven't built me yet.... and I would love to learn from you
Re: Quote You Should Live BY This Week by firstking01(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

But you haven't built me yet.... and I would love to learn from you
Ifcourse you sure know i can't do it here...check my siggy and my latest topic on top 7 secrets to become a successful man...
Re: Quote You Should Live BY This Week by Newbeginnings(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Ifcourse you sure know i can't do it here...check my siggy and my latest topic on top 7 secrets to become a successful man...

I am checking that now...

But you should know that I have built people... I have people following me on nairaland because they want to learn more about themselves and improve themselves..

I am about to comment on your 7 secrets to become a successful man
Re: Quote You Should Live BY This Week by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I am checking that now...

But you should know that I have built people... I have people following me on nairaland because they want to learn more about themselves and improve themselves..

I am about to comment on your 7 secrets to become a successful man
Ok sire!!!

(1) (Reply)

Epic Cheating Couples Joke - Must Read / Ladies!!!!! / A System That Guarantees 370k In 14days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.