Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I (603 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I by ohn1759: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2016
My wonderful people of Nairaland

Should a guy still go ahead with the wedding if his fiance says she won't change her last name, and that at best all she can do is hyphenate her name? The guy said if she won't fully change her last name, then no wedding. He does not want that hyphenation crap. What y'all think?
#palmgossip
Re: My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Be like say you just open blog you come dey spam nairaland to promote yours undecided
Re: My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I by Newbeginnings(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
She doesn't want to change her last name.. Why?

That is the first question.. The man should stop being egoistic and get to a point of understanding with his woman... See things her way, then if the man is intelligent enough, it will be easier for him to make her change her last name and she wouldn't regret that decision in the long run...

Understanding then relating with her.. Simple...

Saying no wedding is what weak men do to get what they want

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I by Richiy(f): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Does the fact that she will hyphenate her name reduce the inches on your d^ck?

If that is the only problem then you have no problem. Don't let this war of egoism get to your relationship
Re: My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I by AreaFada2: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Well, if they cannot agree on something so basic, maybe they should remain unmarried.

Or Until when both are ready someday.

I think it should be what is culture congruent, not just copying others or the West or latest fad. Does the wife marry into the man's family or the opposite in the culture involved?

Would the lady be ready to pay the man's family groomprice instead of the man paying brideprice?

If one must defy prevailing culture, one might as well go the whole length of it.

After all, the lady paying groomprice would not reduce the size of the lady's butt or b.reasts (in reference to the lady above me). grin grin

(1) (Reply)

In House Response: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I... / Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard / Is It Normal For Menstraul Pad Blood Stain Not There After 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.