Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lewis Hamilton To Appear In Call Of Duty - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lewis Hamilton To Appear In Call Of Duty (1189 Views)

Katy Perry To Appear In "Final Fantasy" Mobile Game / Video Gamer Needed @ Hamilton Lloyd And Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lewis Hamilton To Appear In Call Of Duty by kingraj01: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
World Formula 1 champion Lewis Hamilton is to appear in the latest Call of Duty video game.
Hamilton, who is locked in a battle with Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg at the top of the 2016 standings , will appear in six episodes of the game called Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.
Speaking to French TV Channel M6, the 31-year-old self-confessed gaming fanatic said it was a huge honour to be asked to appear in the latest CoD edition.

"I grew up with Super Mario, where the graphics were outdated at the time," said Hamilton, who plays a member of the crew aboard the player's home base spaceship Retribution.

"I loved it, it was a great experience, I am incredibly honoured to be part of it as I have been a fan of this game for years.

"The experience of being put into the game, from the facial scanning process to working with the team and meeting the developers at the studios, has been just incredible."
The game will be released on November 4.

I think Activision is trying to pulling another victory over EA Battlefield 1 that will be out on October 21.

We can't wait to see how Lewis Hamilton is going to look in the game.

Re: Lewis Hamilton To Appear In Call Of Duty by Mathkid007: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice development...Thumbs us Activision
Re: Lewis Hamilton To Appear In Call Of Duty by miremoses(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Because of that Dude, this game will be my fav...

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Review for GAMING / Electronic Darts Board For Sale @ N15,000.00 / Playstation Games Install on all Ps5 & Ps4 console on High Firmware without hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.