Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,508 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? (748 Views)

What Is Your Preferred Mobile Photo Editing App / Have You Heard Of The Latest Android Version Android 9 Or Android Pie / Quiz !quiz!! Quiz !!!win 1gb Or Credit Of Your Preferred Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Sulaymanmeek(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
First of all let me start by saying i am a Huge Fan of Android grin That's the Simple TRUTH!

Make we keep Joke aside, You, Me, Barack Obama, Parosident M.Buhari, your bae, Daddy & Mummy and even that store owner (Mallam) knows that Android and iOS are the clear leaders in mobile operating systems around the globe, and the idea for each is to provide the fastest, smoothest and most robust performance and features as possible while giving users absolute simplicity and value for their Money!

With different approaches to these features, it is about time we did an Android vs iOS comparison. (You can give your Comparison below, please don't ruin my post. This Recession don Disbalance me already)

Ok let's get back to our never ending comparison i know you have had this comparison within once, maybe with friends, family or anybody.
There's something (option mostly) for everyone on the Android platform, the large variety of Android smartphones from Manufactures like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Tecno, Infinix... et al (add your own, if i skip your FAV). The level of flexibility around Android OS is no way compared to the iPhone. Agree? No. Ok, How about i give some few points below;

- One Android, Plenty devices to choose from. (Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Tecno, Gionee,...) all Beautifully crafted Mobile device.

- Price. Yes Prices that are Affordable. You want to compare iPhone 7/6Plus with HTC M8? Samsung S6? Tecno Phantom 6/6plus all these wickedily Smart Android device at a very affordable price while operating at a very great and convincing space.

PS: Before i go on. I'm not saying iOS is not making sense oo, or Android is better o! Lol grin grin But then again maybe i am, Less kwantinue sha.

- Ease of Customisation. I know some of the point i'll be listing here might not be clear to some of you most especially if you've never used that iPhone anyway. Apple (iOS) want to keep control of default apps in order to maintain a homogeneous software & hardware experience - Well Done Steve Jobs (RIP) You've made it (iOS) even more complicated for Afrikaans.

- Beautiful Widgets. Who has an Android device and doesn't use one or more widget? If you dont have one, you wont know what am talking about.

- Multitasking? You can argue iOS does multi-tasking all you want (I know iOS users are going to Bash me soon, when i come back to read comments). And it’s true, you can do multiple things at once by switching apps back and forth on the iOS platform, Lovely! but that doesn’t even come near to the level of multitasking some Android phones offer. 2 weeks ago or so i was in ikeja & i went on to a stand Showcasing the new Tecno flagship (Tecno phantom 6) Bruuuh!! I was thrilled, but that's just another iOS device. Yes?? Lol tongue grin grin

Take Boss Samsung as an example, which introduced multi-window long ago, in which you can view multiple apps at once like when you decide to play a video and still want to launch Todo app or any other app. Plenty of other manufacturers have also been doing this for years, Even the likes of upcoming chincos like Tecno don adopt.

- last one! I promise. Me sef don tire! Android has More free apps and games, Even iPhone users know that. Try out Gaming on these two devices and come back here to Argue.

iPhone 7/7Plus Vs Samsunge Galaxy S7/S7 Edge; Mobile gaming just got a whole lot better with a dedicated game control centre from Samsung

iPhone 6/6plus Vs Tecno Phantom 6/6plus; With 4GB DDR3 RAM, Gamng just got even smoother without interference. Tecno android.

Now the iPhone grin grin grin I still dont know why Swapped me because he got her a new iPhone 6s embarassed embarassed embarassed.. Anyway if you have a better reason why this iPhone tends to hold ground tell me. if not to snatch peoples joy away..

See ya'll later. Abeg as i dey beg una lie this. Make we take stats sef please Rep your Phone type (Operating System) below make we see shocked shocked shocked grin grin. Muchas Gracias for reading through!!!

Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Dabsey: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
To me Android still remains the Best, Because i get to send, recieve and share effortlessly with no restrictions.

I'm and still using Android. Samsung
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
The open source thingy from Android has greatly helped it market. Developers don't have to stress to create useful apps. Controlling ur own thing as in the case of iOS, works for them but Android is still the market leader in my opinion
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Tania1: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Well Android all day everyday...Iphone is sleek but when it comes to really multitasking i'd pick Android..i like both of em
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Dandsome: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Wait. I'll leave my comment later. Make I collect my change from this driver

Ps: I'm back from. Collecting my change. To me, I feel Android is better. There is more freedom when using a Tecno or Samsung phone than when using an iPhone. IPhone guys can attest to that. But with the recent explosion by Samsung, one is left with no other option than to go with the Tecno.
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by excanny: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
For me, I really really like the fact that Andrioid OS is highly customizable. That's just the selling point that gets me all the time.

Also looking forward to try out the new Android OS 7.0 Nougat. Which I heard you can test run apps directly on it from the web without actually installing them. That's just cool from Android. cool cool cool.
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by nusdog: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Android all the way joor.

There's a reason Android OS is 3 times bigger than iOS. Go figure.
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by TappGroupNG: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
I prefer Android, I can easily share files on my tecno phone whereas on the Iphone, you can't even share documents with others.
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Behankey(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Android it is for me. The iOS may have better security put in place but Android still stands out for flexibility and all. You need to experience the Tecno HiOS too. It's dope.
Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Abdstrakt(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
IOS=prison
Android=freedom

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Lmaoo! Well i agree with you. That implies OPEN SOURCE!! OPEN SOURCE

Abdstrakt:
IOS=prison
Android=freedom

(1) (Reply)

Dada-Stephen Launches Africa's Number One Digital Vocational Platform / Obey Court Order! NPA Retrenched Employees Presently Protesting For Their Benefi / Showcase Ur Mathematical Skills, Earn 500naira Recharge Card. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.