Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

This Man Was Matcheted To Death By Thugs In Lagos Island [GRAPHIC PHOTO + VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Was Matcheted To Death By Thugs In Lagos Island [GRAPHIC PHOTO + VIDEO] (1125 Views)

Wizkid’s Bodyguard Matcheted While Defending Him(photos) / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Was Matcheted To Death By Thugs In Lagos Island [GRAPHIC PHOTO + VIDEO] by gbase12: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
A man was murdered by thugs during a deadly communal fight in Odufa Street, Lagos Island.

According to Isiaq Taofiq, who shared the video, the man was beaten mercilessly during the clash which occurred on Sunday, October 16th.

Residents said that the fight broke out when a masquerade said to be named Adakeja in the area was prevented from parading the street by some youths in the area. This led to an argument between supporters of the masquerade and the youths. A fight broke out which turned bloody.

WATCH VIDEO >>>>http://grovbase.com/2016/10/20/shockingthis-man-was-matcheted-to-death-by-thugs-in-lagos-island-graphic-photo-video/

Re: This Man Was Matcheted To Death By Thugs In Lagos Island [GRAPHIC PHOTO + VIDEO] by froshhomie(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bad news everywia i ghat noting to say d poster below me mst av

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With A Single Lady Not A Married Woman – Popular Pastor (photos) / Yemi Alade In A Dance Competion With Kenyan Boys. See Who Wins (pics & Video) / Nicki Minaj Is A Fashion Dis - Meek Mill Responds To Their Breakup News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.