Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics (42184 Views)

Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic / Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by lordkhalifa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
OkoYibo:

E no go beta for the person wey hide your medicine.

Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Dinobi77: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
No phone, no id, too bad. Its really important for one to v somethin to identify one with. Even if one doesnt v a phone or id, one should at least v some names/phone nos of friends/relations written in a piece of paper put in d pocket whenever one is embarkin on a journey.
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Hades2016(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Only in Nigeria.

RIP
if you have nothing good to say just keep your stinky mouth shot dia , unless i will finish you back to back angry
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by authenticman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Only in Nigeria.

Please what's the meaning of the builder? .

RIP
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by anonimi: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
A country without DNA database. So shameful.

It is difficult, nearly impossible to have a DNA database when we do not have education for ALL our children,
Can we make that our collective priority

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Senorprinz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Please

Please

Please

Please

Use your fuccking brain

Only in Nigeria ??

The last time i went to Los Angeles coroner's office, there are about 400 unclaimed corpses

There are about 600 unclaimed corpses every year in the USA which is a very developed country in the world

Stop calling Nigeria in every unnecessary shiit

Use your brain
wetin carry you go coroner's office, it's like your hobby is to be counting corpses, ehn, bros.
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by YorubaStinks: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Senorprinz:
wetin carry you go coroner's office, it's like your hobby is to be counting corpses, ehn, bros.

If you get a DUI, the judge will make you go to the coroner's office, after seeing about 400 corpses, fear go catch you and you will not drive drunk again
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by amdoyin82(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
UNAPAPA101:
rip to. him.chai this country. ehe Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide
should be saved and kept under close
surveillance. We are in this economic crisis
together, so don't ever think you are going any
where.
You can't just leave us and go like that. You
lie !!!
u funny die
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Raiders: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Have you ever traveled out of Nigeria before ??

Everyone in the USA have their finger print in the database yet there are millions of unclaimed and unidentified corpses all over the country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289892/WARNING-GRAPHIC-CONTENT-Photos-unclaimed-dead-bodies-posted-online-Illinois-morgue-effort-help-families-lost-loved-ones.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QgoBAejZjI

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/area-morgues-facing-more-unclaimed-bodies/article_240fafbe-04be-11e0-bb3c-001cc4c002e0.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip35ZURcitE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyB_HBrxnXI
most of those un indentified corpse in US are usually illegal immigrants who sneak into US without submitting their finger prints. In US, almost everybody have their finger prints in a data based because to apply for ID and drivers ID. Also You must submit your finger prints if you are traveling into US legally.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by nnokwa042(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Please

Please

Please

Please

Use your fuccking brain

Only in Nigeria ??

The last time i went to Los Angeles coroner's office, there are about 400 unclaimed corpses

There are about 600 unclaimed corpses every year in the USA which is a very developed country in the world

Stop calling Nigeria in every unnecessary shiit

Use your brain
a times when people like u talk i wonder if people like u dont like good things, u went america after seeing all the good things life can offer then later u went to mortuary to count dead bodies over there, i will say it again if u enjoy good things american citizens re enjoying for years in nigeria for a week u wont hate america
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by YorubaStinks: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Raiders:
most of those un indentified corpse in US are usually illegal immigrants who sneak into US without submitting their finger prints. In US, almost everybody have their finger prints in a data based because to apply for ID and drivers ID. Also You must submit your finger prints if you are traveling into US legally.

Illegal immigrants ??

Make i no insult you
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by spartoo: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:
In a civilized country where they have good database of everyone, it won't take a minute to run biometrics and come up with his details but in Nigeria? Different story

u mean IN AFRICA
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Senorprinz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

If you get a DUI, the judge will make you go to the coroner's office, after seeing about 400 corpses, fear go catch you and you will not drive drunk again
lolz, thought you actually counted the one-one, btw why did you dnd?
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
UNAPAPA101:
rip to. him.chai this country. ehe Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide
should be saved and kept under close
surveillance. We are in this economic crisis
together, so don't ever think you are going any
where.
You can't just leave us and go like that. You
lie !!!

Lolgrin
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Ahmadgani(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
OkoYibo:

E no go beta for the person wey hide your medicine.

sorry na me hide him medicine oo. na just small you don see so for him sickness. if the real one start ehn...
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Princy13: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Let the dead bury the dead..

After a person dies they should just kuku bury the person no need for all these drama.the soul of the person has already departed and faces judgement instantly that determines where he spends eternity.

Life is like a vapour.
I pray you make Heaven Sir.
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by clitah: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Friends and families need to be aware of your whereabouts anytime people travel or move about.
Even with a change in plan in a jiffy, a simple call or text to your family will enable a trace in case something strange happens.
Same applies to visiting even friends or close friends.You can never tell as the days are evil.You will see me fiddle or busy with my phone.At least you won't ask me what i am doing.But i am certain a text will go yo at least 2 family members on where i am or heading to at the moment .Or better still a loud call as this will send a message to any potential threat/friend with evil intention that at least he/she mite be traced sooner or later in case of the unexpected.
I am not saying but does the family even know he is passing tru that route that day?This is still possible.
Same question goes to us all.
Do you tell your family you are going to Port Harcourt and you proceed to Abakaliki?
Or travelling to see a distant uncle/aunt for weekend and you find yourself at a party at an undisclosed location.
This is still your life anyway but still in a minute or two inform someone off your location or immediate party/friends that you are at present location.
You can never tell as this might help.
I am not making this sermon because of this post.
Can this be the case here?
RIP to the dead !
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by awakeuche(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is that wrapper i see there! Hmmm
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cadava things
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by slimfresh(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
The wounds from the picture looks more like torture wounds to me....I don't trust Nigerian police force a bit.
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by longjohnsilver: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:
In a civilized country where they have good database of everyone, it won't take a minute to run biometrics and come up with his details but in Nigeria? Different story

U might be right but i have one question for you...why is that we Nigerians like shifting the blame on a failed system n be forming online experts and we do nothing to change the nation in reality.

Actions speak louder than words. What have you done for Nigeria today?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by SamOgasco(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:
[size=13pt] Buhari[/size]

You will never go unpunished

No be you dey talk. Na the inner man tormenting spirit wey dey inside of you. So I blame you not.
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by juman(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by garokabir: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2016
These look likes one governor from the south-west nigeria ,but dnt qoute me wrong.
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by battleaxe: 4:39am On Oct 21, 2016
lofty900:

Hmmnnnn.... Nigerians

There are incidents of Jane/John Does in various developed countries.

Agreed they may not be under the same circumstances but it happens everywhere.

Let's not be too quick to judge our country.
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Mememan: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

FiltyIgbo bush boy
Kill yourself
The criminaltribe
Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by ajadiori(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks your ignorance is appaling. What has buhari gotta do wiv dis.mtchewww!post=50371082:

Re: Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics by Akinaukwa: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sometimes it is not the death that matters but the kind of death where the corpse is not seen thereby keeping the whole family in suspense and expectation. The trauma is better imagined than experienced. The family of the dead man must have been expecting he will be back home someday. Too painful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.