Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. (1746 Views)

I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by naijamakossa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
LOLs

1 Share

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
lols.

its Levii West Again

my music coming out soon!!!!!!
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by finalboss1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy tie her ass grin grin grin
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Cholls(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
my brother

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
shocked

This is not fair... embarassed embarassed
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by gbens2000(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
rubbish!
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by firstking01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Childish display of insidious by an ineffably uncivilized narcissist clown

Miserable thick-headed practitioner of non-consentual bestiality

Rotten feeble-minded abomination of humanity #poominism

4 Likes

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by chris2face(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
That's not fair oh

Girls sha if a guy leaves them now maybe after like 3years they will curse the guy

Some will see nothing wrong with that
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:
Childish display of insidious by a ineffably uncivilized narcissist clown

Now it wasn't necessary...

Hope I helped!!
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Julietcutie(f): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by mii4u(f): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Although I'm a woman, but this lady deserves Wat she got.

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by waxxydude: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:
Childish display of insidious by a ineffably uncivilized narcissist clown

With all this your grammar na your type dey become "Master" for tutorial, or H.O.D (Head Of Department) for one yeye school (depending on your head size).

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by ikp120(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stop spending on girlfriend, they won't hear... Abeg park well joor!
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
waxxydude:
With all this your grammar na your type dey become "Master" for tutorial, or H.O.D (Head Of Department) for one yeye school (depending on your head size).
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
waxxydude:
undecided another one airing his low self esteem motivated tenuous opinion!

Grievously primitive onanist

you are a masturbatory maliciously malodorous proof that evolution can go in reverse

i won't say kiss my ass cause you will fücking do it #fish tank brain
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by AuroraB(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Watch rap!sts flood to lend their damned support to this evil undecided

Some females are already showing their usual two-faced traits sad
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by finalboss(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:

you are a masturbatory maliciously malodorous proof that evolution can go in reverse

useless boy

2 Likes

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by lilmax(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:
Childish display of insidious by an ineffably uncivilized narcissist clown

this guy is trying too hard o.... let it flow like water not grease

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:

useless boy
lipsrsealed
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Presh900(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
#depressed
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
I don't condone rape.. if you can not make a lady fall for you, then there is something wrong with you..
rokaitu. rocktation
close down this thread. it encourages rape.
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by naijamakossa(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
SkinnyDude:
I don't condone rape.. if you can not make a lady fall for you, then there is something wrong with you..
rokaitu. rocktation
close down this thread. it encourages rape.
what is ur problem,,,,why u dey call them
abi u no get job

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
what is ur problem,,,,why u dey call them
abi u no get job
does this post make sense to you? so because she rejected you, even after spending on her. you resorted to raping her.. you might not know this, but some gullible and stewpid guys might take this same route..

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by naijamakossa(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
SkinnyDude:
does this post make sense to you? so because she rejected you, even after spending on her. you resorted to raping her.. you might not know this, but some gullible and stewpid guys might take this same route..
but that's not the reason u should call for the delect of my thread

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by finalboss1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:
lipsrsealed
undecided yes what ,you want to repaste your wrong grammers ?
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
There is nothing funny about the pic sad
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin... you totally ruined your flow here. cheesy.
Yollo brvh

1 Like

Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by nsogbuMod(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
mii4u:
Although I'm a woman, but this lady deserves Wat she got.
respek
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by nsogbuMod(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol the stupid thot got what she deserved smiley
Re: After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:

dang undecided why haven't them nights inducted you

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Brutally Honest Things Everyone Should Know Before Getting Married / Sex Is Not For FUN / If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria, Which State Will Win It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.