Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari’s Response To Aisha: An Act Symptomatic Of Tyranny, Demon-possession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Response To Aisha: An Act Symptomatic Of Tyranny, Demon-possession? (424 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Response To Aisha: An Act Symptomatic Of Tyranny, Demon-possession? by ken2015: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Buhari’s Response to Aisha: An act symptomatic of tyranny, demon-possession?

Rev. Br. Kenneth Alamezie, BSS

Every student of Aso Villa politics would readily admit that when people get in there, they actually become something else. They act like they are under a spell.
Should I become President of Nigeria tomorrow, I will build a new Presidential Villa: a Villa that will be dedicated to the all-conquering Almighty, and where powers and principalities cannot hold sway. But it is not about buildings and space, not so? It is about the people who go to the highest levels in Nigeria. I really don’t quite believe in superstitions, but I am tempted to suggest that this is indeed a country in need of prayers. (Reuben Abati)
"When our President can get up and tell the whole world all the way from distant Germany that his wife "belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room" simply because she dared to speak her mind to the BBC then you know that he is in the grip of something evil and that demons are speaking through him," (Fani-Kayode October 14, 2016)

I’ve exercised enough patience, since the first couple’s controversial public washing of dirty linens came to public view, to see if I could get the audio or video version of the First Lady’s interview with the press posted to my FB or WhatsApp wall. Now, I am not trying to doubt whether or not the President’s “living room and the other room” Lady made the statements credited to her by the media. I mean, that shouldn’t be and isn’t any of my business. The point is that for reference sake I would’ve loved to have the audio or video version of the controversial interview saved in my archive. The reason is simple: Aisha Buhari, unlike the husband who some have argued speaks under some powerful demonic influence, spoke the truth that is in the mind of over 200million Nigerians. And the President, whether he admits it or not, sooner than later will realize she had made a prophetic utterance; only that it may be too late for him then. The last time I checked only the good Spirit speaks truth unabashedly, hence Aisha’s recent submission is devoid of the demonic influence Dr. Abati said is prevalent in the Villa.
Nigeria under Buhari has become a shadow of herself. The nation said to have contracted HIV before President Buhari took her in, has seen the worst come her way. It appears now that she has been rid of even the antiretroviral medication, which hitherto had suppressed her malignant virus from ripping her lungs off, hence her current traumatic suffocating condition. Her incurable sickness has grown to full blown AIDS; and in my opinion I suspect the Buhari clueless administration has exposed her to the Ebola Virus, too. In her present situation, no sensible man would even want to sit with her in the same settee, let alone court her for marriage. She is a dying mother that needs only supernatural help to bring her back to life.
But the needed help for her seems elusive, considering the recent revelations from her respected former caregivers, Dr. Abati and Femi Fani-Kayode, whose respective submissions have showed her place of habitation as bewitched. Now we know the curse and cause of the worsening ailing condition of this 56yrold-plagued lady. Who wouldn’t want to believe the diagnosis of the duo of FFK and Dr Abati. At least one could say the duo know more about the deteriorating health of this helpless lady more than many of us, considering their former positions in the previous administration(s).
While Mr. Reuben Abati disclosed her predicaments as being supernaturally driven, his embattled scholarly brother Fani-Kayode described her husband’s obvious state of confusion as being demon-influenced. I know he will have to say that another day! In other words, the 73yr-old is demon possessed. It was the erudite FFK, as he’s fondly called, who said demons spoke through the skinny fellow who wrestled on three occasions to take the plagued 56yr-old in.
I never knew that even presidents could be demon possessed, not until now. But such can only happen in Nigeria! Or don’t you think so? I kinda think the senate also provides them with some form of immunity on that. Oh, now I am beginning to feel for them. Demon issues aren’t such an easy nut to crack, especially when involving the elites. You see, a person’s problem is as big as he is, isn’t it? Now I am beginning to suspect the double speak tendency often seen in the lives of virtually all of the nation’s Information Ministers, both present and former. I guess they also reside in the demon infested Aso Villa. Possibly their case is also demon related. Who knows, they get possessed and begin to double-speak as the demons give them utterance. Now, who says this might not be the reason the man holding the portfolio now decided to look starving Nigerians in the face and told them that the change they had promised earlier would begin with the APC now must begin with Nigerians!
Truth be told, it’s obvious the “Sai Baba” mantra that had hitherto dominated the air on virtually all quarters has now become “ Chai Baba.” You try mentioning the former anywhere around the market today, and you would’ve been the luckiest person ever if you made it home alive. This is how worse it has become. A hungry man is an angry man, they say.
I am constrained to believe Chief FFK’s premise that the president is under the influence of some Aso demons. And those must be terrible ones. If not, how on earth could a sane human being, now take aside the place of the exalted office, speak from the far away Germany and in the hearing of the international community, claiming his wife of more than twenty five years belongs only to his kitchen, the living room and the other room, simply because the latter said the obvious truth. I don’t even know what that means! Believe me, It still beats my imagination how President Buhari could’ve made such a ghastly remark on his wife merely because she spoke the mind of over 200million Nigerians.
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, says the Holy Writ; implying thus that the Buhari within and which has shown to the whole world, is the Buhari that does not listen to genuine and helpful words. A tyrant of a sort! And such, as we know it, is not the quality of a good leader. Now it behooves on the President to prove me wrong in the just made statement. In a more decent clime, where demons are not influencing the president’s action and where the nation’s seat of power is free of this scary ruthless entities, Buhari for having made such derogatory remarks about his wife’s position in his government,(of which by extension is an insult to all Nigerian women) should by now have tendered his resignation, with public apology to his wife and the women folks following. For this at best is a show of shame, incapability, and tyranny. Even the Sacred Writ says that a man who cannot govern his own household should not assume leadership office. I still love the President though and will continue to pray for his speedy deliverance, as long as he remains in that office. Yet I leave him to do the needful, which is long overdue. God bless you!
Re: Buhari’s Response To Aisha: An Act Symptomatic Of Tyranny, Demon-possession? by ezechueze(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Nasiru El-rufa’i Of Kaduna State On Sunday Said The Renovation Of 4,000 Pri / Public Discourse: Can Nigeria Survive Without The Senate? / Jonathan: “no Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under My W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.