Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,041 members, 7,916,016 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

Please Your Advise Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advise Is Needed (585 Views)

Please Advise: Is My Married Boss Romantic Chatting With Me Is It Normall / Please Your Advise Is Needed Here / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advise Is Needed by horrmorr(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please Advise: "My Muslim boyfriend wants to marry me and he has made it clear to me that he won't allow me attend any church and I have concluded within me that I Will change to his religion. I am sure my family will be strongly against this. Please what do I do?"
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by finalboss(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
advice is nt for free again,sorry ...recession

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
So you want to go from Light to Darkness shey undecided

You don't need advice rather you need Deliverance....strong one angry
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Follow your heart
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by slimthugchimee(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
your boyfriend and yet you have M on your moniker undecided
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by LorDBolton(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Madam you're the epitome of daftness and desperation

He dated you a christian but wants to 'change' who you are.

No p...I hope as a Muslim you will be willing and able to share your husband with 3 other co-wives (4 wives are allowed in islam)

I hope you will be wearing hijab?

I hope you won't shout 'jesus' when u see rat o...cos it's abomination

Desperate women everywhere
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by Laveda(f): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
You already made your decision, why ask us now?
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by kinggogo: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
All dis pipu, una no dey tire

Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Youre on your own madam..
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by omamush(f): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
i'm not understanding.. are u gay?
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Try your best first before seeking advice o

You shdnt have gone far in love before thinking of marriage. You should have thought of marriage and what your parents approve of it before going this far.

So as we were not there when the marriage was sweet at shoprite in the day and bedroom in the night, theres only little to what we can say as advice.

My own advice for you is...take ur bold step and let your parents know about it first. Whatever thier reaction is, let us know then we will give you d next line of advice

(1) (Reply)

A Sad Story About A Girl. / Men At What Age Do You THINK It's Right To Tie The Knot With Your Bae / How To Be The Man Who Is Desired By Every Woman - Secrets You Can't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.