Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex (1172 Views)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by conductor1: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nekede Poly student tells lecturer to give her good grades in exchange for sex via exam booklet

A female student of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Imo State, urged her lecturer to come and have sexual intercourse with her for good grades. Not that this act is totally unheard of, but the student dazzled her lecturer by writing the request on her answer sheet during examinations.

She said:
Please sir help me out so that we can have sex. Call my number if you are interested for business.

Wonders.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/nekede-poly-student-tells-lecturer-to.html

Re: Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by conductor1: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Our girls don turn baddo.
Re: Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
such a pity
Re: Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Only in the Eastern higher institution

Sex starved!!!

To that mod dt banned me for 3weeks continue ooo!

What I will do for u is still in my mind
Re: Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by Ahmed0336(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Soji lecturer ll so fvck her ehhh then dash her F join. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by kogistar: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
igbo ashawo student abi?
Re: Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by ever811(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
where is the naked pinsure pls....
Re: Nekede Poly Student Tells Lecturer To Give Her Good Grades In Exchange For Sex by jaymejate: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2016
South South and sex for marks shaa. Education nor be for them

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Faces 11-year Jail Term In Uganda / See How A Young Boy Was Packaged In Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain / Lovely Pictures From Runtown UK Concert 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.