Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma (1749 Views)

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma by oversabiboy: 4:06am On Oct 21, 2016
The woman shared her story on break_or_makeup where she told stunned readers about her shocking affair.
According to her, she has been having s*x with her boss in the office.
She revealed that the man treats her better than her husband does and has completely charmed her.
Even though she knows this is wrong, she does not know how to stop.
Now, the man has made a shocking claim after she applied for maternity leave.
Find out the rest in her narration below:

CONTINUE READING FROM http://moreleaks..com/2016/05/check-what-dis-campus-babe-did.html
Re: I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma by ademasta(m): 4:09am On Oct 21, 2016
La click la continue on your blog.
But why? undecided
No way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma by konkonbilo(m): 4:40am On Oct 21, 2016
LA click LA lalasticlala
Re: I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma by Mikel999: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Click fire. Park well grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma by Sexytemi(f): 5:44am On Oct 21, 2016
La click, la twist.
Re: I Am Pregnant But I’ve Been Having S*x With My Boss In The Office – Married Woma by Annie939(f): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2016
we women can do undo.

(1) (Reply)

Comment A Lie Your Ex Told You / Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) / Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.