Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You (3706 Views)

How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Greenbullet(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

Issorite.

Even though you did not answer my question.

I hope she has the courage to tell you whatever you have done wrong to your face and not 'always understand'

It's your boat.
you cannot expect to cheat and get away with it,she got played in her own coin and ohhh
PS: my girlfriend knew,she liked the revenge,it was awesome.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by falconey(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

It was a mutual agreement with an ulterior motive. Letting her go on the ground of cheating early enough could have taught her a lesson and brought her back to her senses thus, making her a better person.

Why do we always choose the option of helping people spoil their lives more cos they choose that path?

I don't friend zone guys neither do I believe in the long game of chasing. If I will date you, I'd date you and if I won't, I'd let you know by making it very clear.

Yes, I consider it wasting of years.

Some guys however, are way to obstinate that they walk into the friend zone themselves. Lucky enough for them still, I don't know how to keep friends...I'd say I almost do not have any. I could start on a fantastic note with someone and before you know it, I'm back into my shell. They won't last long enough in the zone

letting her go early wouldn't teach her anything but shows she let her guard open, she will probably straighten up on that and up her game even better. why would I want to help better the life of someone who just hurt me and shattered the dreams I had with her?

the fact is when people are hurt and in grief they make some diabolical decision.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Greenbullet:

you cannot expect to cheat and get away with it,she got played in her own coin and ohhh
PS: my girlfriend knew,she liked the revenge,it was awesome.
Can you boldly say that you've been 100% faithful in all your relationships?

Are you sure your sweet angel has never cheated in any of her previous relationships... i find it disturbing for a lady to support such treatment on a fellow lady.

I have so much in my head to say concerning this, my muse is screaming at me to keep my thumb dancing on my phone's screen but I've chosen not to yield in.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Greenbullet(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

Can you boldly say that you've been 100% faithful in all your relationships?

Are you sure your sweet angel has never cheated in any of her previous relationships... i find it disturbing for a lady to support such treatment on a fellow lady.

I have so much in my head to say concerning this, my muse is screaming at me to keep my thumb dancing on my phone's screen but I've chosen not to yield in.
if I have ever cheated let my dick not stand again.I don't cheat people,everyone know me for that ,but don't cheat me bcus I will revenge.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2016
falconey:

letting her go early wouldn't teach her anything but shows she let her guard open, she will probably straighten up on that and up her game even better. why would I want to help better the life of someone who just hurt me and shattered the dreams I had with her?

the fact is when people are hurt and in grief they make some diabolical decision.
You can't be so sure it would teach her a lesson or not. You don't have to and you must not help better their lives neither must you play a part in destroying their lives. That's why walking away from them is the best option.

People make diabolical decisions, that I can't dispute. Keeping it up for a year even after he met and fell in love with someone else is what frightens me.

Even after he has been healed, he kept on revenging.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Greenbullet:
if I have ever cheated let my dick not stand again.I don't cheat people,everyone know me for that ,but don't cheat me bcus I will revenge.
The curse was not necessary. Good to know you don't cheat...

Revenge!
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by DaySpringer: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

That's callous of you.

It's not a taboo if you quietly left her alone the moment you caught her cheating. You wasted one year of her life screwing her for fun.

She cheated on you, you got someone else and kept screwing her. What makes you different for her? You also cheated on your new found love and let's assume she caught you as well and decided to keep giving you hope while she plans her marriage to another dude, would you still be feeling fly?

Look at your victim mentality.

You didn't even consider the fact that the guy was cheated on and what he might feel. Instead you sided with the girl and even said that he wasted one year of her life??!!!

I don't even know why the guy bothered to reply you.

Wasted one year of her life as if she would have done something better with it.
As if she wasn't screwing other guys while still screwing him.
As if she wasn't the first person that lied and cheated.
As if the guy that took her serious until she decided to cheat on him was a fool.
As if she would have repented and stopped cheating on him for that same year, had he not found out.

Her conscience did not even judge her about what she was doing until she realized she wasn't receiving as much money as she used to from him.
Is that the kind of person that you say has had one year of her life wasted?

You're not being objective in your reply. You're biased.

Beamborla:

It was a mutual agreement with an ulterior motive. Letting her go on the ground of cheating early enough could have taught her a lesson and brought her back to her senses thus, making her a better person.
Your immaturity is showing here. It's clear you don't even understand the psychology and behavioral patterns of cheats.
Letting her go would not bring her back to her senses. Ask all the nairaland guys on this forum.

Beamborla:

Why do we always choose the option of helping people spoil their lives more cos they choose that path?

Once again, the victim mentality.
So the guy spoilt her life now?

My dear, I advise that next time, you think properly and get some wisdom before you post on topics such as this..
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
DaySpringer:

Look at your victim mentality.

You didn't even consider the fact that the guy was cheated on and what he might feel. Instead you sided with the girl and even said that he wasted one year of her life??!!!

I don't even know why the guy bothered to reply you.

Wasted one year of her life as if she would have done something better with it.
As if she wasn't screwing other guys while still screwing him.
As if she wasn't the first person that lied and cheated.
As if the guy that took her serious until she decided to cheat on him was a fool.
As if she would have repented and stopped cheating on him for that same year, had he not found out.

Her conscience did not even judge her about what she was doing until she realized she wasn't receiving as much money as she used to from him.
Is that the kind of person that you say has had one year of her life wasted?

You're not being objective in your reply. You're biased.

Your immaturity is showing here. It's clear you don't even understand the psychology and behavioral patterns of cheats.
Letting her go would not bring her back to her senses. Ask all the nairaland guys on this forum.

Once again, the victim mentality.
So the guy spoilt her life now?

My dear, I advise that next time, you think properly and get some wisdom before you post on topics such as this..
Mtcheww
Yes, sir.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by DaySpringer: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

Yes, sir.

Good girl
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by kowalsky: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol. You think so cheesy
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Richiy(f): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2016
egedem:
All girls I have dated. I keep telling (don't really tell them) I don't care the guy u talk to, walk with, visit...... All I know is as my bae be there for me when I want you to be there for me that's all (that's my own definition of love) just be my side and be smart. If you like talk to 20 guys I no concern me.

Awwww... You are missing the real component of love
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Richiy:

Awwww... You are missing the real component of love
and what's d real component Dearie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / I'm In Love With A Friend To A Lady I Asked Out Recently / Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.