Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex (987 Views)

Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Ailinshukay: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
What will you do if you were with your lover and ran into your ex and their new lover?

Just say hello for the sake of it
Pretend not to see them
Roll your eyes at them and let them know you're ignoring them
Give them the middle finger

#PalmGossip
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Leriebloom(f): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Ailinshukay:
What will you do if you were with your lover and ran into your ex and their new lover?

Just say hello for the sake of it
Pretend not to see them
Roll your eyes at them and let them know you're ignoring them
Give them the middle finger

#PalmGossip

Act matured and say hello for the sake of it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2016
I don't understand. Is there anything that is suppose to happen?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Damibiz(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Na where guyz de fall my handz bi dis...talk to her well,cus as for me,we de alway break up in good termz so no big deal..
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by freesinzu(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Beat her up, it would serve as a lesson for my current gf, try to leave me for any reason and suffer the same fate angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by luminouz(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2016
freesinzu:
Beat her up, it would serve as a lesson for my current gf, try to leave me for any reason and suffer the same fate angry
U well so?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by freesinzu(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

U well so?
Hw does my opinion concern you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Laveda(f): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
I don't understand. Is there anything that is suppose to happen?

Me seff don't know oh
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

Me seff don't know oh

Sign of immaturity I guess
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by MackBrooklyn: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2016
What am I supposed to do over my used toy
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Fidelismaria: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
undecided undecided

NAWA OOO

DIS PLACE SHUD BE RENAMED STUPID QUESTION LAND

AVENT COME ACROSS ANYTING MEANINFUL SINCE MAWIN
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by luminouz(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2016
freesinzu:

Hw does my opinion concern you
Kip kwayet!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by freesinzu(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

Kip kwayet!
TELL THAT TO YOUR DAD WHO FAILED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2016
I'd run my hand over my man's shiny new BMW that he let me drive and smile at my ex over in his rattrap of a car wink !
~
No. I'm playin' grin I don't know how I'd respond , honestly.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by luminouz(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
freesinzu:

TELL THAT TO YOUR DAD WHO FAILED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Haba! Insulting my dad? What kind of person are u? Parents are supposed to be honoured! shocked Don't be such a Dvck!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by freesinzu(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

Haba! Insulting my dad? What kind of person are u? Parents are supposed to be honoured! shocked Don't be such a Dvck!
HW DID I INSULT YOUR DAD ? PLS JUST LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
freesinzu:

HW DID I INSULT YOUR DAD ? PLS JUST LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS
U didn't even remember what u said earlier! Anyways I forgive u! N my business is being on nairaland!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by freesinzu(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

U didn't even remember what u said earlier! Anyways I forgive u! N my business is being on nairaland!
EGBON E MA BINU, TAKE CARE cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex by luminouz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
freesinzu:

EGBON E MA BINU, TAKE CARE cheesy

grin

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / PICTURE: The Truth About Cheap Vs. Expensive Wine / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.