Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice (624 Views)

70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice by joearinze(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Popular Nigerian politician and singer 9ice has taken everyone by surprise as he publicly reveals that, he will surely marry more wives and have many more children.
Singer 9ice, who is currently married to Subomi Ajala, disclosed he will get married to another woman as he plans to have 20 children which only one woman cannot give him. The music star disclosed saying: “I want 20 kids and I have just four now. I have 16 to go will only one woman give birth to the other children for me.”

9ice made this revelation during a recent interview on Ebonylife TV. He further revealed that: “If I stay married to just one woman, do you know how many women will end up without any husband.”

watch the interview "https://www.naij.com/1017425-gobe-singer-plans-marry-wives-set-20-children-video.html"

Re: I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2016
With this your dead career

Lalasticlala come and see your brother grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice by delectablegyal(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Fvck lalasticlala. Yeah, i said it. i'm the only one capable of saying that, if you do, he will ban you.
Re: I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice by joearinze(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
With this your dead career

Lalasticlala come and see your brother grin

that Guy has Fans ohhh especially the Ladies Go to Ibadan you will me amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2016
joearinze:

that Guy has Fans ohhh especially the Ladies Go to Ibadan you will me amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibadan? That place still exists? shocked
Re: I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice by Delicious22: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Instead of you to revive your dead career, you're planning to marry more wives.

E nor go better for the person wen swear for you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry More Wives, Have 20 Children - 9ice by veekid(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Yeye dey worry this man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[PICS] Celeb Watch - Yemi Alade Goes Wild » Grinds Out Her Pun@ni! / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 3 / Local Street Fight In Lagos Turn Bloody As Couple Get Stabbed By Their Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.