Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,767 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) (1006 Views)

Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / Atiku, Okorocha, Oyegun And Others Arrives Makurdi For Tor Tiv Coronation (pics) / General #edodecides: Pdp's Ize-iyamu Humbles Apc's Obaseki At Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) by LifeDrama: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2016
The ceremony of the coronation of the greatest king in Africa, Oba Ewuare ll.
Vice President of Nigeria, the oni of Ife, Africa richest black man Dangote seated at the event.

Photo credit: Alohan Margaret .

Long live the king!!

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/dangote-yemi-osibanjo-oni-of-ife-obaseki-at-oba-of-benins-coronation-pics/

Re: Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) by Delicious22: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Ooni paying homage to his "father"

Nice one.

Oba gha Toh'kpere.......

Ise!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) by agwom(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2016
May you live long your majesty
Re: Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2016
I know you are craze but continue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Delicious22:
Ooni paying homage to his "father"

Nice one.

Oba gha Toh'kpere.......

Ise!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) by Delicious22: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2016
seunny4lif:
I know you are craze but continue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Join me Bro.

It's free madness.
Re: Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) by iykebest1(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
thanking them
Re: Dangote, Yemi Osibanjo, Oni Of Ife & Obaseki At Oba Of Benin's Coronation (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Delicious22:
Join me Bro.

It's free madness.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Why Justice Nwali Ngwuta Is Been Hunted By The Dss? / Reigners Church Massacre: A Scape Goat Doing The Time / See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.