Stats: 3,199,335 members, 7,971,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:25 AM

Oau Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post Ume (1139 Views)

Official OAU Post UTME Result Statistic From Tribune 90 Score 300+ / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oau Post Ume by engrkunlex: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
The most terrible post UME in Nigeria was conducted by OAU infact they are disappointed to this nation,OAU wants to prove that they are very fast in ICT wherease they used it to basterdice educational system in nigeria.The mark they release was a woeful for the best candidates with their unclear and incorrect question they sets, lets seee what their cut-off mark will be
They are not Great School again
I wish my self best of luck
please lets hear your view concerning the result it will be highly welcome,,

This is EngrKudos
Re: Oau Post Ume by arsenesholer(m): 3:58am On Oct 24, 2009
i guess u failed rite ;d cool
Re: Oau Post Ume by nisot23(f): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2009
@engrkunlex,oau is stl great o!all ds ranting wont change anything now abi u no know?i suggest u start prayn instead cos wit God,evritin is possible.gud luck!
Re: Oau Post Ume by Dclique(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2009

(1)

Direction To Waec Head Office / Lasu Post Utme Registration / Uniben 2011/2012 Academic Session Begins According To The Pro Is 14th Of Nov.