Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,990 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (16901 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
David is the begotten son

Psalm 2:7
'i will tell you of the decree of the Lord, he said to me,'You are my son, today i have begotten you'
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola 1:

'i will tell you of the decree of the Lord, he said to me,'You are my son, today i have begotten you'

Then who is jesse. David fought many battle, he killed many people, he took uriah's wife and did so many things thou God forgave him; but could he be the begotten son.

When you compare the David and Jesus, Jesus is the begotten son of God. David was part of the linage of Jesus, that is why people called him the son od david.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
See me see wahala, it wasn't me that said so it was ur bible, do you now believe the bible is a hoax ?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nomswilli(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2009
@ abuzola and co muslim brthers Hello abuzola,am an addent reader of ur drps, We kristians,especially roman catholic bliv dat any man who does good irrespective of d religion of the individual.Christian,muslim,hindu,traditnalist etc,and dies,will certain go to heaven so long as he/she livs a good live.So its nt like u must becm a kristian bfor u make heavn.Christianity an islam,we all serve/worship same God/allah.Ur blive as a muslim is wat u guys knw about God ours as christians is also wat we knw about God.So be extrmly care on wat u say like it or nt,its sacrilege and if u die wit such a sin.Den u must answer God.So be warnd cos i will b watching [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
WHY ARE U WATCHING,PLS, WE DNT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD,you worship THREE WHILE WE WORSHIP ONE,also,one of yours died 2000yrs ago,just the remaining two working for you now,and mostly you invoke the spirit of the dead god too thereby not allowing it to rest peacefully
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 2:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Thank you my sister, don't want to play us wayo, muslims ain't fool
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by DBR: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2009
uplawal:

WHY ARE U WATCHING,PLS, WE DNT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD,you worship THREE WHILE WE WORSHIP ONE,also,one of yours died 2000yrs ago,just the remaining two working for you now,and mostly you invoke the spirit of the dead god too thereby not allowing it to rest peacefully

Abuzola  1:

[b]Thank you my sister, [/b]don't want to play us wayo, muslims ain't fool

Abuzola,
have seen quite a number of your post.
Initially i tot u were interested in true Discussion, but i'v niticed u on an onslaught.
Deliberately psting provokin topic and subjects to cause chaos, guess u get the kicks from it.
If u were a christian and u post the sort of blasphemies u posted bout Jesus christ and  christianity
about Mohammed or islam u kno the kind of fiery jihadist indignation u wuldda got from moslems.

U aint searchin for knowledge, u r all out to xpose how contradictorily ignorant u are and to make public
how far ur self delusion and brainwash has gone.
Just look at how u just seconded sm1 who said Jesus died 2000yrs ago, claimin u aint fools
but how eva provin u r indeed one cos u'v always said He didnt even die?
Now this is the last time i'll ask u-
It's e'rthin' ok wit u? Hope all is well wit u oo.
cos at this rate u goin, hmmmmmnn-------
oNe
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
we mean your JESUS died and not the real JESUS
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by manmacho: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
THE REASON FOR YOUR AGITATION IS CLEAR
THE TRUTYH ABOUT CHRIST DOES NOT GO DOWN WELL WUITH YOU
SO YOU TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO WATER IT DOWN
BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS EXONERATE ITSELF
IT NEEDS NOBODY TO PROOF IT

JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED BECAUSE THEY ASSERT THAT HE WAS A LIE
THAT IS THESAME THING YOU GUYS ARE DOING

BUT ASK YOUR SELF WHAT IF THIS IS TRUE

IS MAN ABLE TO ATTAIN PERFECTION BY HIMSELF

CAN GOD OVERLOOK YOUR WRONG WITHOUT THE REMISSION OF BLOOD

ADAM AND EVE WERE SENT OUT BECAUSE OF ONE SIN YOU HAVE DONE MORE
WHERE SHALL YOU HIDE WITHOUT A SAVIOUR
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by saxbee(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ abuzola 1

i can see u're trying to confuse urself, but why?

didn't u read in ur quran where prof "muhamad" salalam alleu asalam

said<if any one does not pass tru the son of mariam "prophet YISA" i.e {jesus christ}

that such person will not enter into the kingdom of heaven, which you all knw as "ALUJANNA"

nw, my point is< if u cannot see Jesus Christ as ur onw God, why dnt u accept him as the only way

that will and can lead u to eternal life? beta believe today jst as prof muhamad as instructed you and

stop being fanatic abt wat is not
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by BSD: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola, what are you trying to accomplish with all your silly anti-Christian threads? Are you just trying to antagonize and get a rise out of people?

If you are trying to convert people to Islam, you are doing a terrible job.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 05, 2009
mumu is it muhammad that wrote the QURAN?show me where its said and i will tell u is blatant lie and you people are on the road to destruction if u dnt know
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Ayelala1(m): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2009
I pity u muslims blaspheming God n jesus. Cos u ar on d road 2 perdition
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2009
Pity urself.

@sax- what kind of lie re u inventing, Prophet muhammad never said so, bring ur proof if u re truthful
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 05, 2009
@AYELALA,NLE O,EGIN, WHAT IS UR OWN HERE NOW,AFTER YOU WORSHIP UR DEADgod,you will still go and do ogun and ayelala,thats sure
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2009
smiley
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by mayblossom(f): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
John 1:1---In the begining was the word,and the word was with God,and the word was God
John 1:14---The word was made flesh and dwelt among us
This is what we refer to as a mystery of the Holy Trinity
God the Father,Son & Spirit
Abuzola calls it confusion

Abuzola,
Even if Christians are confused, they are not complaining
why not focus your energy on making heaven and seeing Allah face to face
maybe then you'll find out if Jesus is a prophet or a teacher or a Farmer grin
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by theseeker2: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
mayblossom:

John 1:1---In the begining was the word,and the word was with God,and the word was God
John 1:14---The word was made flesh and dwelt among us

, and the word was hung on a cross and the word died
end of story
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Abuzola11(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
Lmao.

And if jesus is the God then why did he appeal to God in luke 22:42
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by focused123(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2009
Unless Abuzola repents of his sins, he will never go to hell. He may probably go to Muhammed's version of paradise(hell) where 72 prostitutes will be given to him to shag on a daily basis.

Sucker !!!
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by toluxa1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
Abuzola 1:

'i will tell you of the decree of the Lord, he said to me,'You are my Son, today i have begotten you'

So who told you the 'You' refered to here is David. You better read the whole Chapter.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by toluxa1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
Nomswilli:

@ abuzola and co muslim brthers Hello abuzola,am an addent reader of your drps, We kristians,especially roman catholic bliv dat any man who does good irrespective of d religion of the individual.Christian,muslim,hindu,traditnalist etc,and dies,will certain go to heaven so long as he/she livs a good live.[/b]So its nt like u must becm a kristian bfor u make heavn.Christianity an islam,we all serve/worship same God/allah.your blive as a muslim is wat u guys knw about God ours as christians is also wat we knw about God.So be extrmly care on wat u say like it or nt,its sacrilege and if u die wit such a sin.Den u must answer God.So be warnd cos i will b watching [color=#006600][/color]

This absolutely false. Don't decieve yourself. Read this:

Ga 2:16 [b]Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ
, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Ro 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

No man is Justified by Works. I have always likend the Catholics to Muslims anyway. Sorry to say that, but they have many things in common
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by toluxa1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
uplawal:

mumu is it muhammad that wrote the QURAN?show me where its said and i will tell u is blatant lie and you people are on the road to destruction if u dnt know

Who wrote the Quran? Just a question oooo
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by FayeZik(f): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2009
@toluxa1
You said 'no man is justified by works'. No wonder you guys go to church evry Sunday and are still "otoshi eleshes" You dumped the 10 commandments in the trash? Na wa ooooo. We shall see.

@uplawal and Abuzola
Jazakallhu Haira.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
@fayezik,i cant stop laughing,imagine,dem otoshi eleshe peeps,they forget that to have salvation is based on works and faith,real work as in obeying (Gods) commandments i.e laws of GOD,but theyve trashed out laws and assumed faith
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by FayeZik(f): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
Don't mind them. They think the 10 commandments was given to Prophet Musa to be displayed on the wall.I guess since Moses is not on the list of the '3 gods', his message does not count.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
they will surely pay dearly for it if not repented and practice ISLAM
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by toluxa1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
FayeZik:

@toluxa1
You said 'no man is justified by works'. No wonder you guys go to church evry Sunday and are still "otoshi eleshes" You dumped the 10 commandments in the trash? Na wa ooooo. We shall see.

@uplawal and Abuzola
Jazakallhu Haira.

I didnt say it dear. So says the bible! Let me post this again for you to read.

Eph 2:8[b] For by grace are ye saved through faith[/b]; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You talk about the 10 Commandments. But you have forgotten that if we were saved by obeying the Law, then Nobody will be saved. Jesus said if you fail to obey just 1 of His Law, then you have failed in all. No man can obey the Law of God.

Ro 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Ga 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Do those sound like I am the one saying it? Read the bibile and pray for understanding as you read, don't just follow what your Pastor tells you.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
see this anti-christ quoting paul for us here oo,who told you no one can obey the laws of GOD,come to ISLAM and see men obeying GOD'S laws

LAZY PEOPLE,its only by obeying GODS laws that youre guaranteed eternal life not FAITH ALONE
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by toluxa1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2009
Lol. With all the Killings, the violence etc, I can see you guys are REALLY obeying the Law. cheesy
Even the Law of the land, una never obey, na Law of God una go obey? Tsheeewww
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by rosiggy(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2009
@abuzola, do u knw how u guys came about islam? here is my source:http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/745/42/
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by AbuZola3(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
rosiggy:

@abuzola, do u knw how u guys came about islam? here is my source:http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/745/42/

lie at it best, mr man go and worshiup your holy spirit god, hahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastors And Body Guards. / The History Of Olumba Olumba (the Brotherhood Of Cross And Star) / MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.