Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,499 members, 7,881,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Do Women Really Want In Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want In Their Men (628 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Have you ever asked yourself what your girlfriends see in you and why there are so many of them at the same time? You guess it’s the bulge in your trousers?
Don’t forget the next guy’s trousers also have a bulge. Why don’t you consider these qualities? They are some of the reasons why some men have girls buzzing around them and why others have to toil and sweat before they get a kiss a year.
ROMANCE
Every woman, I can assure you, likes a romantic man. She wants a man who’ll wake her with a good morning kiss and a dozen beautiful roses. She loves a man who’ll phone her in the middle of a hectic day at work just to say ‘I love you’. She loves cards and treats, the whole works.
HUMOUR
Show me a woman who won’t love a man with Eddie Murphy or Bill Cosby sense of humour. Every woman wants a man who can make her laugh and she can share her fun and happiness with. Who wants a dull soul who takes life too seriously?
INTELLIGENCE
It is terrible when your man cannot discuss any topic outside his profession. He’s simply a dullard. Give a woman a man who is versatile, one who knows a bit of everything, and she won’t be shamed before her friends.
A GOOD PROVIDER
Most women, no matter the level of their education, prefer men who can meet more than 50 per cent of their needs. They want men who have a sense of responsibility and live up to their calling as husbands and fathers. No woman wants a man who always comes up with one tale or the other each time you ask for money.
HANDSOME AND SEXY
Lurking at the back of every woman’s mind is the image of her Prince Charming-tall, dark, muscular, strong teeth, handsome face, beautiful smile, everything she wants. A man whose smile can melt her heart and light up her life.
SUPPORTIVE
If she’s a nurse, she wants a man who’ll support her career and understand her hours. No woman wants a man who’ll turn out to be the cog in the wheel of her progress. Maybe your lack of female admirers is because of your attitude to female professionals who are dedicated to what they do. Who wants a man who’ll tell you to choose between him and your career?
GOOD COMMUNICATION
Not as in being an orator. He should be a man who can share his feelings without feeling ashamed. He should not be one who bottles up his emotions because with such a man you’ll never know where he’s going or what he’s going to do next.

source:

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www..com/today/newtelegraph/nigeria-new-telegraph-newspaper-headlines-today&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjpjYTU2-vPAhVmJMAKHZ-2AsEQFggUMAI&usg=AFQjCNEoapFLav3IG3MgdV_dCoamM3YGDw
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin

Now tatz a total package but I doubt if there's still a man out there having all these type of qualities tongue
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Two things, money and dick.
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mention money first..
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by ghettowriter(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
The title should be what 18 to 24yr old females wants in a relationship. The requirements drops as the age increases.

Have You visited ?

www.thewestherngent.

Give it a Shot! cheesy kiss wink
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by MackBrooklyn: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
Two things, money and dick.

Baba for the girls cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Baba for the girls cheesy cheesy

No be true? I learnt that watching you and Smellymouth grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by MackBrooklyn: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:

No be true? I learnt that watching you and Smellymouth grin

Lol, Baba your legacy will surely lives on cheesy cheesy

Ah just dey pity your unborn female children cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by Warhawk(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
my wallet and Dick have all these qualities
Re: What Do Women Really Want In Their Men by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Now tatz a total package but I doubt if there's still a man out there having all these type of qualities tongue

there are o my dear, haba na u ma.

(1) (Reply)

Caption- APC Or Guys, Who Is More Wicked? / Photos || Wow! This Couple Met In Lagos Traffic And Now They Are Finally Married / When The Hustle Is Real..I Cnt shout!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.