Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) (41802 Views)

Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 / Zimbabwe Crowns First ‘Miss Albino’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
my vote goes to the girl in second to the last with Blues Trouser grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
space reserved
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by davibid: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
It would have been better if those bleaching will join in their next contest
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is really nice compared to when they use to kill these Albinos and use them for rituals in some Africa countries. All i can say is that, Albino race have come a long way. Congrats to them.
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by raycoolman(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by evesdon4u: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
God is truly wonderful...
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by KingKingKing: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
[url][/url] lovely, dis is my first post er which me well
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Nienie(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kenya has albinos?
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
You mean the one that looks like a man like u? Hmmm. don't you see the one in blue pants?
ghettowriter:
Holy Cow! cheesy

Now this is some beauty contest right here.

My vote goes to the sexy Bino in the front of the ladies line.
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Only in Kenya
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2016

Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by ameezy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by wickedtuna: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
Someone explain this to me. I have never seen an albino get married, died or turn phsyco. Does this mean they Re superhumans with super abilities
is being albino not bad enough..lol
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by teeteelahyo(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Albinos are really beautiful when they take care of themselves properly. Meanwhile i stumbled on this amazing site where you can watch free African entertainment videos - cliqmi.com. Peace!
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
and i also have never seen hausa albino...have you?or have ever seen albino obituary poster?
Papikush:
Someone explain this to me. I have never seen an albino get married, died or turn phsyco. Does this mean they Re superhumans with super abilities
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by galadima77(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Personally i think d show itself is discriminatory by singling out albinos. Just pass laws against descriminatiin of any nature n enforce it.

On a lighter note...have u ever met an "escape from albino" that's one funny term my friends n i use for those ppl who have some traits of albinism but escaped others... Dem dey fine die!! Both male and female..

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Only in Africa
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by adedayo3193(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Holywizard:
hahaha these pictures just put me for trouble. I was on top of my girl wen I saw the pics. it made me go put de tin 4 wrong hole.

chaii

Which hole did you now put it
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Faith in Nigeria restored!!!

Nigerians truly deep down are a kind hearted people..If this was a contest organized in Nigeria, Kenyans would have been spitting bile all over the thread insulting Nigerians, but going through most of the comments here and i see 90% posters are deliberately trying to praise this? Wow!!!

I am a proud Nigerian!!! Yes we are going through a recession, yes we are having hard times, yes we abuse each others tribes, yes some of our citizens commit crimes abroad..

But deep down you are all a bunch of sweet hearted people.

It will be well with Nigeria, Buhari will perform whether he likes it or not because Nigeria must be great again despite of every one of us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by queenice7(f): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
lolz, I thought I was the only one
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fwesh albinos, they aint looking bad.
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by EasyMind(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Una too Like Kenya Matter sa...
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by MrKong: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
ellalina:
I wonder what their nipples look like undecided
Albino nipples are albino-like...and their veejayjay lipsrsealed
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
ouzo1:
Kenya surprise me today sha
kenya and ogun state for bad news choose one grin
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
kenya and ogun state for bad news choose one grin

u forget benue state...kenya,Ogun state and benue state,make we the pray for these places
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by GoodSide: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
they all sexy.that one on dark blue jean.
looks hot.
compared to naija own.
e go cast
with enuf sun burns and smelling mouths.
everyone has this opinion dat albinos smell.
af met an albino i was tripping 4.
she too fresh.
buh she come dey do yanga
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by florencepoko2: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is a very good initiative, because we are all God's creatures and albinos do not have to be marginalized.
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Maski87: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wow it will be nice to bang an albino.
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
galadima77:
Personally i think d show itself is discriminatory by singling out albinos. Just pass laws against descriminatiin of any nature n enforce it.

On a lighter note...have u ever met an "escape from albino" that's one funny term my friends n i use for those ppl who have some traits of albinism but escaped others... Dem dey fine die!! Both male and female..
Albino escape grin grin
Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by MtuMsuper: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
nerodenero:
Celebrating the white version of blacks is a welcome development.

At least it's a good news coming from Kenya grin
Kenya is chock full of good news. If only you chose the right sources on the right platform

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aww really nice. At least this would build up their self esteem smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.