Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds (4147 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Williams Uchemba To Send 100 Kids Back To School (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by Guruscrew: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pics below;

Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by 7inches: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2016

grin
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by Sunnymatey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
The Adekunle am seing here is not gold but bronze or copper.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by Batlan01: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sunnymatey:
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by MilesLamar(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
lol I refuse to agree
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by marsoden: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Batlan01:
shocked shocked shocked

Which kind copper and bronze? That picture of Adekunle is wood, even stone better pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by johnbuck81(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
who say money no good? If i hear...
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by johnbuck81(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
who say money no good? If o hear...
who say money no good? If i hear...
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by ceospecial(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
God punish poverty! Thunder strike all the witches and wizards watching my progress on 3D! Baba, na beg I dey beg, abeg pick my call... Person wey dey serve God no fit chop grass, never!
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can't really tell if that's simi
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by AfroMighty(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Everything about adekunle has changed except his dark lips
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Weting I Dey See So Na

Adekunle Block (i mean cement block)
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by oluwamile(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
truly money makes people change
Re: Rare Old School Picture Of Adekunle Gold And Simi, Proves They’ve Been Lovebirds by Ozavize88(f): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Can u tell me how this picture shows that they have been lovebirds?maybe u should try supporting your topic with more old picture of them together.

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama And Daughter Spotted On Miami Beach In Short Swimsuit(Photos) / See Who Just Gave Tacha 10million Naira This Morning�������� / (direct Download) NF Perception Full Album#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.