Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,241 members, 7,907,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? (2475 Views)

Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by shedy03(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
what do y'all think.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Samtexboily(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by AlexCk: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hahaha.
One word for this.

EPIC!!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
The wives grin I beg you pls don't ask how I came to that conclusion undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by talktonase(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Classic! But I would have prefered him tied the Tarzan was tied in the movie... grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by zyzxx(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
This na movie or na for real?
Mind you the guy is the hunter while the lady is the hunt
U get me abi
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by EHMIR(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
U aff already started crying for EPP when ye never even marry her...

Ur helper far gaaaan,no be curse oo
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Blessytee(f): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lols.. BTW,check my signature.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Herlyne(f): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Tynasparks(f): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by MilesLamar(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
I Love it
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by shedy03(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
zyzxx:
This na movie or na for real?
Mind you the guy is the hunter while the lady is the hunt
U get me abi
usually its the hunter that holds the weapon, isn't it?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by shedy03(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tynasparks:
lipsrsealed
its the reality of our time na
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Tynasparks(f): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
shedy03:
its the reality of our time na
lol
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by angeltolly(f): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wharis dis cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Crazy generation
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by Ozavize88(f): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by kazyhm(m): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2016
the second scene is memorable

as

tell some gals to act in a kind of way and they'll be feeling being objectified
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? by DozieInc(m): 12:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Funny sense of romance... nice photos.

(1) (Reply)

Mood Swings / After Paying Her Bride Prize ? / Ladies, What Kind Of Attire Is Befitting When Meeting Your Mother In-law - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.