Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? (1436 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by Riwo11(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
So ladies and gents, how many of you wrote or received this kind of letter?

Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by jamalnation(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin

I still have some of those and I still prefer the old school type of sending & receiving love letters tho.... The effort of a man and his bravery to write a cheesy msg is juz PRICELESS grin tongue
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by emeraldknytt(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
hello, i just bought this land for N1500
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by emeraldknytt(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Land for sale, buy one get the one above free.
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by emeraldknytt(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Basket of love? Shey basket wey no dey retain water na him come dey retain love.... #gagging@my*childhood*stupidity grin
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
optional1 how many people sent u this kinda letter grin
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by EHMIR(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
I never even sabi write essay then,na love lettr i wan go write...hehehehe
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by optional1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:
optional1 how many people sent u this kinda letter grin

Never received such letters......

Was in primary school by then and i was a tomboy........
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
optional1:

Never received such letters......

Was in primary school by then and i was a tomboy........
Lol grin cheesy
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by optional1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

Lol grin cheesy

To your question frm d other thread...

I'm doing great.... And I am not upset wit u I just don't wanna add petrol to d already burning flame....

But those insults were way too much.......
Re: Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
optional1:

To your question frm d other thread...

I'm doing great.... And I am not upset wit u I just don't wanna add petrol to d already burning flame....

But those insults were way too much.......

The guy took my jokes too far and he got served..let's forget that one jare wink

hope ur day was smooth smiley

(1) (Reply)

Question For Ladies... What Is A Guy's...? / 7 Signs You’re Meant To Be Single / 28 Sex Facts They Never Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.