Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Please Help Me Find This Criminal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Find This Criminal (505 Views)

This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money / How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? / How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Find This Criminal by kingwhiz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
The Man in the picture harassed my sister along with one other person at Abeokuta, Ogun State (Panseke to be specific)
He even uses the poor girl's number on whatsapp(I don't know why). +234 701 905 4904.
I need the helps of Nairalanders in Abeokuta to please help me put an eye up for him and please forward any valuable information like the Name, Valid Address, or the place the Man visits(bar, restaurant etc) and the time he does.
The information will allow the Law Officers to do their job more easily.

Thank you all for the attention and anticipated assistance.

Re: Please Help Me Find This Criminal by maxti: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Concerned Nairalanders should do the needful
Re: Please Help Me Find This Criminal by kwaso2: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Did he chop and run or chop and straight face? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Find This Criminal by kingwhiz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
kwaso2:
Did he chop and run or chop and straight face? undecided

Kidnapped for few minutes, drugged and robbed her...
Now he uses the phone for whatsapp. That's how I got the pics
Re: Please Help Me Find This Criminal by kingwhiz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mr Seun Lalasticlala
Please help

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. / Flashing Of Nokia Phones / My Biafran Love (full Sun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.