Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

See What This Imo Poly Student Offered Her Lecturer In Exchange For Good Grades - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Imo Poly Student Offered Her Lecturer In Exchange For Good Grades (982 Views)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Unilag Diploma Student Says “Bleep You” To Her Lecturer / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Imo Poly Student Offered Her Lecturer In Exchange For Good Grades by Nnamdd1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
This script allegedly belongs to a student of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri, Imo State.

The person marking the script, either the lecturer or assistant, shared it via social media revealing how the student offered sexual favors in exchange for a good grade.

Adding her number to the script, she wrote;

"Please, sir help me out so that we can enjoy. Call my number if you are interested in business."
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/imo-state-federal-polytechnic-student-offers-lecturer-sx-for-good-grades.html

(1) (Reply)

SEVIS Fee Payment / 2017/18 Jamb Whatsapp Group. / If You Know Any 200'l Level Student In Any School, Please Send This To Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.