Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,224 members, 7,964,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Nigerian Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Joke (368 Views)

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far / Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Joke by Jeel: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
EFCC has now turned into a house of comedy! Some nauseating entertainment.
EFCC will come with the press to arrest you by 11:00am
By 11:03 premium times will announce 'Breaking News'
By 11:05 Sahara reporters will announce that u are the cause of lack of pipe borne water in Uyo quoting a reliable source in EFCC And the presidency
By 12:00 The nation will release details of tour corrupt Act.
By 12: 02 Daily Independent will provide further details that 2 Billion was found in your sewage tank.
By 12:04 Twitter and Facebook takes over your trial with snap shots of your confessional statements.
10 days into your detention, EFCC will now charge you to court for operating a bank account with cash balance of N50,000 without BVN!
The judge will grant you bail!
Twitter and Facebook with pick on the judge for supporting corruption.
Didn't the judge know that your action led to malnutrition in Uyo?
Didn't the judge know your action was the cause of increase mortality in Uyo?
Stories and pictures of houses will appear online claiming to be houses seized from you.
Stories of how you were spreading dollars in a party appear online
Mr A will shout that you should be killed
Ms B will shout that you are the cause of her joblessness.
Mr C will ask and plead that we should allow the courts do their job
The crowd will turn against Mr C, accusing him and his tribe of supporting corruption.
EFCC will refuse to allow you go claiming that they are taking you back to their office for documentation and investigation of other corrupt acts!
2 months later, EFCC will not produce any witness for your trial! Or at the best chose the most entertaining clown as their main witness.
When they are tired, they will move to another suspect to repeat the same or similar cycle!
Re: The Nigerian Joke by DerrickzB: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lmaooo.... I comment my reserv.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Can’t Disappoint Me; Remember Me As Governor Who Defeated Godfathers – O / Bribery Allegation: In Defence Of Amaechi, Morality, Common Sense / Budget: Pres Buhari Writes NASS To Borrow $29.96bn External Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.