Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

An Abuja High Court Sets Aside The Selection Of Prof Soludo . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Abuja High Court Sets Aside The Selection Of Prof Soludo . (611 Views)

Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. / Breaking News..abuja High Court Removes Adamu Muazu As PDP National Chairman / Prof Soludo Sent Thugs To Disrupt My Sister's Burial -dora Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Abuja High Court Sets Aside The Selection Of Prof Soludo . by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
The selection of Prof Soludo as PDP gubernatorial candidate in Anambra state has been set aside by an Abuja High court.Indeed the Anambra youth observers is very happy with the development.The election in Anambra next year must be fair even if not free.
Re: An Abuja High Court Sets Aside The Selection Of Prof Soludo . by 9ijaprince(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
Whao another stage of wahala. I see a possibility of the ruling party not presenting a candidate in this election.
Re: An Abuja High Court Sets Aside The Selection Of Prof Soludo . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
so so wahala and kata ka ta, lets watch the drama as it unfolds.
Anambra guys, I wonder the kind of politics that you guys are playing.
Re: An Abuja High Court Sets Aside The Selection Of Prof Soludo . by Fhemmmy: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
Set aside for drama to begin, at least now NOLLYWOOD will get story line for a good movie
Re: An Abuja High Court Sets Aside The Selection Of Prof Soludo . by PapaBrowne(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
Anambrarians and their wahala.
This is the only state that has produced five governors since 1999.

Abeg make them leave Soludo alone.

(1) (Reply)

Shareholders Have Lost Their Investments In Troubled Banks – Sanusi / I Remain Pdp Flagbearer -soludo / African Leaders Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.