Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Five(5) Things You Must Consider Before Going Into Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Five(5) Things You Must Consider Before Going Into Blogging (365 Views)

Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? / How To Go Into Blogging Without Laptop / My Sojourn Into Blogging - A First Hand Experience For Intending Bloggers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five(5) Things You Must Consider Before Going Into Blogging by Gurusprovince: 12:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Blogging has gone deep into the world today, to extenct that over millions of people are now into blogging.

Gurusprovince.com has decided to nag out some things to consider before becoming a blogger

Here are some reasons to consider before becoming a blogger.

• Your interest
Check what you love to do at all time, seat down and think about it

• Passion
To say the fact, blogging is all about passion, therefore; Your interest we lead to passion. Have passion for that things you are interested about and it won't be difficult for you to flow in your chosen niche.

• Research
As a blogger, you must do research on your chosen niche and develop interest in it so that the target audience we not lose focus and also it makes you feel better to do more

• Blog name
Search for domain name that suite your passion and interest, and make sure it hasn't by one way or the other 've been barn by Google before.

• Making money
When you blog along your passion and interest, you make money because you are blogging along the right path.

Hope I said well?

http://www.gurusprovince.xyz/2017/03/20172018-covenant-university-cu.html
Re: Five(5) Things You Must Consider Before Going Into Blogging by Newbeginnings(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
One thing you need to know before going into blogging is Personality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn With Adsense Today / How Do I Promote My Group? / Drop Your Website For Free Traffic Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.