Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,674 members, 7,889,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Successful Experience Of Fighting With Prostatitis And Epididymitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Successful Experience Of Fighting With Prostatitis And Epididymitis (828 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / An American’s Experience Of Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Successful Experience Of Fighting With Prostatitis And Epididymitis by Glentoo: 4:18am On Oct 22, 2016
I have chronic prostatitis and epididymitis for 5 years, and suffering great pain every day, I antibiotic treatment for a long time, but the symptoms always come and go, and I need to change my treatment. I saw antibiotics won't work on me, so I search the alternative treatment in the websites. On consideration, I choose herbal treatment Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. Because its website says it can kill bacterials and eliminate inflammation effectively, and don't have side effects like drug resistance caused by antibiotics. Because in its website, it says like this:

How does Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill work on these diseases?

1. It is a formula-completed recipe with intact effects.The herbal medicine is made by the combination of these herbs based on the ancient prescription. So it is a completed formula for these urinary and reproductive diseases mentioned above, not only curing these diseases from the symptoms but also from the root causes.
2.It can kill Pathogens including e.coli, gonococcus, staphylococcus, chlamydia, ureaplasma urealyticum, mycoplasma hominis, etc.
3. It can dissolve stasis and dissipate abnormal tissue, which can open the blocked duct and make it function well
4. It can promote urination to solve the urine problems like urinary frequency, urgency etc.
5. It can promote blood and Qi circulation to release the pain caused by infections.
6. It is made of natural herbs that can not bring any side effects like drug resistance and kidney damage etc.

When I took the medicine, in the first month, I feel there is some improvements in my body, that symptom of frequent urinatio has get relieved, and pain have reduced. But sometimes the pain will recur. While my doctor Dr. Lee told me that relapse can be caused by unhealthy diet. Because I drink alcohol during the treatment. And she told during the treatment, it's better do not drink alcohol, coffee, smoke, and do not eat spicy food, which may worse my symptoms. So I quit drinking and smoking, and follow the diet.Then in the second month, I feel 70% symptoms have disappeared, except sometimes feel a little irritation in the pennis, and some little pain will recur, that in other time, I could live a normal life. I continue the treatment, and for the third month, I could feel a week of no symptom, I thought that maybe I have got 100% cured, but the Dr. Lee suggests me to take a month treatment for consolidation. So, I took another month treatment to make sure I won't get any relapse in the future.

Now, I can say I am successfully cured from prostatitis, and I'm very satisfied with this good results. I share this story with others, and hope that will also help other people with the same disease with me.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Angela Uwakwem Above The Federal Government Of Nigeria??? (images) / Wema Bank Staff Donate A Day Salary To Critically Ill Children / Regular Sex Might Help Women Live Longer - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.