Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra (818 Views)

49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by conductor1: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2016
30-year-old Nnaji Juliet Ijeoma from Enugu State was arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) on Friday 21 October 2016.

According to official information available to Somtoo Okoye blog, the hairstylist had arrived from Brazil on a South African Airways flight before she was apprehended with 535 grams of a substance that tested positive to cocaine. The substance was concealed inside her bra.

Ijeoma said she was a hairstylist by profession and that her sponsor promised her the sum of 1 million naira on delivery of the hard drugs.

The National Diploma graduate of Mass Communication narrated:
"I work as a hair stylist in Brazil where l reside for the past two years. I studied mass communication, but because of lack of job, I work as a hair stylist in Brazil. I was approached to smuggle cocaine to Nigeria and I accepted because of the money involved.

"I needed money for my personal problem. The drug was prepared inside brassiere and given to me to put on. I did not know how it was packaged. My role was to smuggle the drug to Nigeria and collect the sum of N1 million."

Confirming the incident, chief executive of NDLEA, Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, said:
"It is obvious that drug traffickers are getting desperate, but we are prepared to counter their operations through superior intelligence.

"The discovery of the drug was a big surprise to the suspect because she felt her mode of concealment was full proof. l want drug traffickers to note that no matter how smart they conceal their drugs, we shall detect them."

http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/he-lured-me-with-n1m-hairstylist-nabbed.html

Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by conductor1: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Say no to drugs, however, before you condemn her, makde sure you've not consumed any hard drugs before.

Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2016
grin

Things like this happen to people because they lack knowledge.

Before on tries such, he must have made research on the kind of technology being used to detect these hard drugs and what's the best method to block such detection.. simple.

But because of the money involved, foolishness sets in..
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by olumaxi(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Lol...she said she was lured with #1million.....she forgot to say dat she is also a gullible fellow.....dont worry,u av simply been lured to som years behind bar
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by youngaz(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Dis is d most ridiculous way 2 carry a cocaine...inside her bra?...and is she nt aware dat dey will tell 'em 2 remove their clothes wen dey get to a certain section @ d airport...it's d most simplest way 2 hide cocaine reallygrin
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by ezechueze(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2016
OK
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by Princy13: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2016
Wow!
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by uboma(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2016
serves the 30 year old Lady right.

Only greedy and lazy fellows fall Victims of drug peddling.
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by Ozavize88(f): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Such a pity,reporting live from FPMSAN headquarter Abuja
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by lordkhalifa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
conductor1:

http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/he-lured-me-with-n1m-hairstylist-nabbed.html
see how she looks so tattered, give her some of the content to inhale.... Tufiakwa
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
When I see drugs-related posts, I'm like: YOU ALREADY KNOW! IT'S THE YEEBOS AGAIN. grin

1 Like

Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by omoelesa(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari,pls consider giving these people their Biafra.
Re: He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra by conductor1: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
omoelesa:
Bhuari,pls consider giving these people their Biafra.
lalasticlala come and see

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pastor Abducts 3 Women, Turns Them To Sex Slaves / Thug Invades Home And Stabs 75 Year Man, 80 Year Old Grandma Shot Him,(photo) / Dangote's Truck Busted In Edo State Fully Loaded With Marijuana Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.