Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,577 members, 7,948,239 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) (2095 Views)

Check Out Nigeria's New Booty Queen, Phat Chyna / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Totally random...yeah?

So I was chilling on my snapchat sending snaps and pics to my friends when I took this at random...That is just disgusting...she needs to go get some butt implants, she looks like a male with long hair angry

Oh, it's the brunette fixing her shoe.

1 Like

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2016
You are totally insane to be taking pictures of random people

3 Likes

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by freeman95(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2016
lovelygurl:

well its no big deal if it was street photography!

2 Likes

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2016
lovelygurl:

Did you read the post where I said it was on snapchat and just happened to be a Coincidence?

What a fishbrain we have here lads.

3 Likes

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by nsogbuMod(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2016
She needs it bruh

1 Like

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2016
WeJamming:

Did you read the post where I said it was on snapchat and just happened to be a Coincidence?

What a fishbrain we have here lads.

Ahhhhhh random. I see. So the next thing to do is dicuss about her ass while your mates are making it big out there. You know a serious person by how he thinks

4 Likes

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2016
grinThe unchangeable vanquay..

1 Like

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2016
lovelygurl:

Ahhhhhh random. I see. So the next thing to do is dicuss about her ass while your mates are making it big out there. You know a serious person by how he thinks

Your Boyfriend might have an IQ so low he can only focus on one thing at a time but some of us are blessed with herculean Brains that can talk about Ass and Business at the same time.

I actually doubt you have a partner, you probably too ugly, the name behind your moniker...Ugly people act lovely to make up for their inadequacy but hey, that's just a theory wink

1 Like

Re: Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
WeJamming:

Your Boyfriend might have an IQ so low he can only focus on one thing at a time but some of us are blessed with herculean Brains that can talk about Ass and Business at the same time.

I actually doubt you have a partner, you probably too ugly, the name behind your moniker...Ugly people act lovely to make up for their inadequacy but hey, that's just a theory wink

YOUR theory is proven by

Erm Professor Dumbass grin

You see facts, statistics etc without a proof are nothing

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Check This Cool Dude Out, Attention Seeker Or Really Cool? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Ogashub / The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.