Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) (55045 Views)

Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
12inchDickson:
haha OK I dey abk, panseke to be precise exporting ugwu abi, not everybody seeing Sometin wrong in apc is igbo mind u!!!! Amosun is scam,.... All DP structure na scam, the fly over bridge at iyana mortuary is an example...

Oh you mean he is a scam? Mind you 85% of Ogun state people love him and that's why they reelect him despite all what PDP and Osoba did to pull him down he won his reelection with landslide victory last year. Because you are not having your way does not mean you should hate him and paint him bad. Amosun is the best Governor in Ogun state so far, He construct the first flyover bridge across all ogun state mind you am not talking about the bridge over river or Ogun river oooo.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i will go there now now if u faya work me one clean lexus sharp sharp grin

amosun tiff tiff

as a die hard fan of looters you need to trek there in solidarity.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
12inchDickson:
u mean d arranged election,,...... U r funny.. I knw apc like the back of my palm,....
Oh...maybe the 2011 election was arangee too, How about the 2015 election i think that was arrangee too. hahaha
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

as a die hard fan of looters you need to trek there in solidarity.
the same way you trekked inside the forest that night you escaped customs,huh?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
He is a change agent, his sins will & always be forgiven even if he builds multitrillion naira house(s).

Buhari is fighting corruption..

Next thing is, the useless and brainless governor will send DSS to arrest Emmanuel Ojo...
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by teesmarth(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dongreat:
It's a shame that with all the bright minds, touts, cultist and hard hungry men, Nigerians can't come together to carry out a peaceful protest at first before going bonkers into full revolution.
They will continue to steal, rape and spit on our posterity because we are too afraid of nothing, we are tribalistic, we all emulate to be thieves like em someday, we are all illiterates of democracy, our dignity can be bought cheaply, we are too religious, and brainwashed to think they are our solutions

Nairalanders keep insulting him and other looters by typing "thunder fire you", "your thunder is doing push up", and "God will fight for us", but nothing will happen. Thunder will not fire him, and God has already fought for us by giving to us both natural and Human Resources, what you do with it it's not his (God) concern.
Your words are true. And thoughts exactly with mine. My house used to be behind that building then. Its a complex and its kinda private than state. But that doesn't justify the op's intent

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

the same way you trekked inside the forest that night you escaped customs,huh?

Lol well am not a smugler.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Dongreat(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
teesmarth:
Your words are true. And thoughts exactly with mine. My house used to be behind that building then. Its a complex and its kinda private than state. But that doesn't justify the op's intent

Op's intent or not, Nigeria politicians are notorious for looting the masses by using several shady activities. Be it government or private, it's another means of looting. The circle continues until we as masses drop every sentiment and use our collective hunger to fight and bring democracy as enjoyed by developed countries.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by gabolak(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
Lol. This is funny men...

The building at ibara junction.... grin grin grin grin lol

How does a govt project belongs to Amosun now, ehn? I don tire o
For goodness sake, what is this one saying? The ten story building@ Ibara under bridge is 100% owned by SIA & everybody knows that. The second building@ GRA is his personal house. He demolished the old structure there to start the construction of the bunker styled edify that is being erected now.
If you dont have anything meaningful to say on a thread, its better you dont comment at all than for you to be saying thrash.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Next thing is, the useless and brainless governor will send DSS to arrest Emmanuel Ojo...
don't mind the brainless mofos claiming to be fighting corruption whereas they are epitome of corruption. Please remind them sey life na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by ahmedbanj(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
A real complete bastard dats wat Amosun is.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by AreaFada2: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na today?

They are all at it.

If you have people at the centre like Amosun has Kemi Adeosun with Buhari, you can do & undo. No problem.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Bombolistic: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Watch it o. He's Buari's boy
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by abfalkolly(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
Is that not the building?
N Amosun's name was written on it?...
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by TRAVEL101(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
joade45:
EFCC come and see o smiley
EFCC no go see this one go arrest like commando na helpless citizen them go they carry shoulder up .
Meanwhile play games on your phones and earn fabulous rewards.
This is for real

Pre-register now
https://www.firefan.com/?code=naija241
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by erunz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL We South Westerners don't support corruption if found to be guilty or we see the evidence, Tell me your state and let see if you Governor ever perform to half of Amosun.
i'm from Edo state but i work in Ogun State, Abeokuta to be precise. So mr south Westerner tell me your state of origin. i'm on ground here in Ogun State, and i'm more informed than ignorant you who either stay in osun or Lagos but prove to know it all.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Gome23: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nigeria will gain the award for most useless politicians
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by erunz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
yinbabs2k:
Two separate buildings, the ten story building is @ Ibara roundabout an office complex while the other building is @ Ibara housing estate a residential , its a private property of Governor Ibikunle Amosun
than you my brother, so people are here trying to defend the indefensible
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
He is a change agent, his sins will & always be forgiven even if he builds multitrillion naira house(s).

Buhari is fighting corruption..
grin grin grin tongue

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by tajooks123: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
He disallowed construction of Shoprite that would have been built in front of Opic mainly because of that Complex. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by bigmo1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

13 month? OMG where did you get your lies from? You mean Amosun have not been paying since September last year?
My sister works with the beareu if lands, Ogun state. I am a fan of Amosu, but we all have to be objective and truthful with our observations. Besides the salary issues which is nationally widespread, amosu is still one of the most hardworking governors. Besides, the state is missing the services and ingenuity of kemi adeosun the former finance commissioner now the finance minister
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by wristbangle: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
tajooks123:
He disallowed construction of Shoprite that would have been built in front of Opic mainly because of that Complex. God bless Nigeria.

So this is the reason why shoprite has not started the construction but I thought they can construct without the help of government financially. Amosun sef sad
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Student125(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am nt here to defend any politician, but as at today amosun is still d best governor ogun state has ever produced. As human, I knw he can't b perfect without any flaws, bt I want to be frank that ogun civil servants are already spoilt by Otunba Gbanga Daniel whom dey claim is the best governor ever because he gives money out without any remorse. by so doing many still compare OGD with SIA interns of civil servant welfare but the've forgotten what the economy was then and now. With my understanding, I know he is owing salary deductions for few month and some pple complains of loan deductions but still have they forgotten they still get something home at the end of the month compared to there colleagues in oyo, osun nd some other states, Is it nt thesame economic recession that is affecting them all. I think what really caused all this is cuz of hs personal project that is still progressing despite hs claim that the state is broke.. my question is, is it a crime for 8yrs senator + 6yrs governor to have 2 giant private project going on concurrently and yet still in progress when other state project has been halt due to lack of fund in the state purse. Remember, he is an individual, the state purse might b dry bt hs own personal pocket might still be fresh. So u won't expect him to run ogun civil servant with his personal money.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by bahdkay: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bolustic:
What does a building in Abeokuta's Business district has to do with Amosun? Does it look like his personal building? The buiding belongs to Ogun state and it's gonna fetch the state some revenue when it is finally rented out.
Whatever you're not sure of don't say, that tall building does not belong to the state government, even the second building you need to know that almost one year was spent constructing "underground" without anything coming above ground level. Ask Abeokuta peeps, especially those who ply housing corp area in Ibara Estate.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Oh you mean he is a scam? Mind you 85% of Ogun state people love him and that's why they reelect him despite all what PDP and Osoba did to pull him down he won his reelection with landslide victory last year. Because you are not having your way does not mean you should hate him and paint him bad. Amosun is the best Governor in Ogun state so far, He construct the first flyover bridge across all ogun state mind you am not talking about the bridge over river or Ogun river oooo.
go nd check the round about after ogun river, nd testify to the glory of God,, am not trying to pull him down Buh even if he won't pay d workers salary why d Ungodly nd overbearing deductions,
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol well am not a smugler.
faya work nko? grin
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
bahdkay:

Whatever you're not sure of don't say, that tall building does not belong to the state government, even the second building you need to know that almost one year was spent constructing "underground" without anything coming above ground level. Ask Abeokuta peeps, especially those who ply housing corp area in Ibara Estate.
truth said!!! Do u knw the worth of using concrete nd reinforcement tru out, such building, omo I feel sorry for this nation, why do u all think they kill nd betray each other just to win elections...
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by haffaze777(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
hyperflex:
Amsoun with his long cap is one of the meanest if not the meanest most desperate person in Naija politics. I dont blame those supporting him. If trump can av supporters why not Onifila. Amosun that inflated all the project PRices in Ogun state. Singled out Abeokuta out of all of Ogun state saying he wants to turn it to New Jersey. Amosun knows the blood he spilled for the second term and let no cyberdog come for me because ur nothing but his dog. He is the betrayer in the south west that Buhari caucus want to use against tinubu. He intends to become elder statesman abi godfather after his tenure ends. You know he is also an accountant so he knows how to steal money well. Buhari is in his pocket sorry to say. He goes and rats out southwest leaders ti Buhari. Anyways 4 years is almost done. Ogun workers shld manage cux na them kuku no free comot vote against am as they did against Osoba. Amosun owns those buildings I know this.

brother d building at pasheke belong to ogun state government not amosun,am in best position to tell you dis because I work at bureau of land and properties in oke ilewo,abeokuta ogun state,though I have some issue with amosun as many civil servants in ogun state but dat doesn't mean I should be lying,amosun is wicked everybody know dat but d building at pasheke belong to ogun state government

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Excuzeme: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bolustic:
What does a building in Abeokuta's Business district has to do with Amosun? Does it look like his personal building? The buiding belongs to Ogun state and it's gonna fetch the state some revenue when it is finally rented out.

Dont mind these "senseless and brainless" #Wailers!

If they are SURE of their FACTS, let them petition the EFCC, or even DSS with their EVIDENCE, and lets see if those Agencies will not do thier job, under #IStandWithBuhari.

I think they should arrest Buhari for the building of "his private" 2nd Niger Bridge! grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by SeyiOmoOba: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
This source sha,

Nigerian bloggers and fake news for traffic be like.....

Ogbeni...!
Say only what you know 75% of people who live in the State capital, Abeokuta can confirm this news is fact.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by SeyiOmoOba: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
This source sha,

Nigerian bloggers and fake news for traffic be like.....

Ogbeni...!
Say only what you know. 75% of people who live in the State capital, Abeokuta can confirm this news is fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.