Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,853 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them (9243 Views)

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by DriveByKiller: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

Using one deluded Kenyan man that has been encharmed by washed pussy which ur barbaric Nigerian woman has added into vegetable for them to compare a first hand experience myself and at least two Kenyan citizens have had...

Why should I take an unemployed Person like u serious ??
but you are the living proof that debunks your own claim; your own kenyan mother like most kenyan women,, fell like trees of deforestation over the nigerian glitz and shine.

your birth is the irrefutable proof that kenyan women, including your dear mother auto-part their legs at the mention of Nigerian men.

heck, i heard your mom recounted that the Nigerian guy who fuccked her had a unique madingo hence you were born sideways.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
Is it no the same kenya that we see on social media where it's either the man is caught committing adultery or the woman huhundecided?...just watch out this week there 'll be another outburst of a kenyan man exposed in a hotel for sleeping with another man's wife...mark today's date.

That's because all u people seek to promote his the bad news from Kenya.. Is there no boko haam bombing in Nigeria too,

This comment of urs lack sense with all honesty.. So Nigerian men don't cheat on their wives too, Yoruba demons ...pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Fadedjeans: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

The same online forum that made me lost that job...There are a lot of good threads about Kenya, how many made front page ??

If I keep posting good things about kenya...I post a good news, ...Ur people post 20 bad news... It seems ur guys find joy in reporting I'll about Kenya as it is now an automatic ticket to the front page..

I create threads, people are trolling the threads with insults , u expect me to watch and look...

https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east

I can't read all the comments, but I saw some positive ones on the first page. What, you can't take criticisms? You want everyone to have something positive to say about Kenya? Trust me there are other sites where people say terrible things about Nigeria, even on social media. But it doesn't change the fact that it is an amazing country. If you keep wasting your time like this, you're no different from such people. And besides, doesn't Kenya have slums?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Chaii why na,, you lost a huge contract and you havnt killed urself yet kenya 2:6,nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by firstking01(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

That's because all u people seek to promote his the bad news from Kenya.. Is there no boko haam bombing in Nigeria too,

This comment of urs lack sense with all honesty.. So Nigerian men don't cheat on their wives too, Yoruba demons ...pls
As far as i know kenya is one of the most adulterous countries in recent times...take it or leave it.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Rone16(f): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2016
freesinzu:

There not even sprinters, they are mostly long distance runners because they live in terrains that cars can't be used and those that live in the cities can't afford cars or public transportation, so they have too run everywhere in the scorching sun thats why they are soooo black and ugly looking SMH for kenya even sa dey respect nigeria talk less kenya what insolence angry

Lol they are runners because they are highlanders and there isn't enough oxygen so their body adjusts to the low oxygen making them run faster than we lowlanders and not because they can't afford cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Rone16(f): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

So dem no sabi fûck pussy?? shocked

I don't know..I haven't bleeped any
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

""yorubademon
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2016
DriveByKiller:
but you are living proof that debunks your own claim; your own kenyan mother fell like trees of deforestation over the nigerian glitz and shine.

your birth is the irrefutable proof that kenyan women, including your dear mother auto-part their legs at the mention of Nigerian men.

heck, i heard your mom recounted that the Nigerian guy who fuccked had a unique madingo hence you were born sideways.

Lol, broke ass nigga..

At least my mother was able to fed for me when he left.. you have your father and mother, yet they couldn't get you a job anywhere in the country.. Even If its charge and bail grin

I can boldly say and share the story of how my dad dumped me and mother because today, am somebody..u think if am a jobless, broke ass, online tout and sit at home dummy like u, I will be bold enough to share such part of my life online..

Today, despite all the sons my father has had from different Nigerian women, none is as successful as I am...I still send the old man money when he asks..

Now look at u, trained with hard earned money thru school and law school.ur dad borrowed loan, ur mum sold her clothes ...it is time to reap the fruit of their labour on their son but alas, their son is a jobless, broke, ass licking old fool who at his age should be married but as turned himself into an online tout on behalf of a fictional e group of warriors that couldn't even get a customer care job ...

And he continues entertaining nlanders with English grin..

By the time ur mate start employing u in their chambers, u will know life is much more than u think..

Punk ass slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Gladiator1: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

If u are not a fool..is the company a Nigerian company ?? Since they have decided to out their headquarters in Nigeria, so I shouldn't come and look for a way to eat??

This is why u will remain deluded and poor..No matter my hate for Nigeria, if any good company here calls for my service, I will still go and make my money regardless while u are here , wallowing and making senseless statements with ur tecno phones..

Kid
Lol... U re pained! I heard ur dad impregnated ur mom n ran away. So u re d offspring of a 5min fun!!! Ur stowaway dad shd hv done d entire universe a favour n poured u into a condom cos that's where u belong. Be it as it may, Nigeria can't contain nitwits, pls go bk to ur damn, poor n stinking country. Dumb head!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by MackBrooklyn: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:

I don't know..I haven't bleeped any
OK, and would you like to fûck any?? wink
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
As far as i know kenya is one of the most adulterous countries in recent times...take it or leave it.

Am.not against this fact..

All am saying is stop trolling Kenyans..it ain't fair..

It cost me a job till date... so many reasonable people I would love to work with in Nigeria but 90 percent of Nigerians on this forum keep confirming my fears..

Is it a sin to be from Kenya..I don't just get ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Rone16(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

OK, and would you like to fûck any?? wink

Nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by freesinzu(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:

Lol they are runners because they are highlanders and there isn't enough oxygen so their body adjusts to the low oxygen making them run faster than we lowlanders and not because they can't afford cars
Have seen an exclusive interview about one kenyan athlete I think rudisha nt sure he said he had to run from his house to school everyday becauce his parents are poor and can't afford to give him bus fare
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:

Such a sensible comment..

Such a mature lady...

Please keep analyzing situations with fact..thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Rone16(f): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
freesinzu:

Have seen an exclusive interview about one kenyan athlete I think rudisha nt sure he said he had to run from his house to school everyday becauce his parents are poor and can't afford to give him s bus fate

That's the story of one runner.The fact that they are highlanders is a scientifically proven reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
But, when this brother wan get sense nah? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
freesinzu:

Have seen an exclusive interview about one kenyan athlete I think rudisha nt sure he said he had to run from his house to school everyday becauce his parents are poor and can't afford to give him s bus fate

Why use one Kenya citizen interview to judge the motive of all other Kenyan athletes...??
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by MackBrooklyn: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:

Nope
Lol, may I ask why??
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by freesinzu(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

Why use one Kenya citizen interview to judge the motive of all other Kenyan athletes...??
So your saying I should wait for a hundred more before I judge undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by freesinzu(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:

That's the story of one runner.The fact that they are highlanders is a scientifically proven reason.
I know kenyans live on high altitude grounds which is an added advantage to athletes because the low oxygen leads to low energy used by the body.but its a fact that they run everywhere. Even the heat disrupts oxygen circulation in the body which leads to deformity in some parts of the body.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by shizzy7(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

I treat women with care..am a very cultured person..

abused me from now till tomorrow, I won't respond with a word of insult..

I don't pick up fight with girls.

Enjoy ur day young lady but if u have a reasonable brother or uncle or anyone who is fucking u on the forum,call him to come and fight on ur behalf...

You're a deluded fool, what is the purpose of your thread? Is it not show how uncultured you are

Of course, you're a good man, NO! I mean boy, but you know how to come on a forum and insult all the women of a whole country.

The "f" beside my moniker is tormenting your life and future.... run along chicken
NB: I fight for myself .... You Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
freesinzu:

So your saying I should wait for a hundred more before I judge undecided

Should I say all nairalanders are stupid because u are stupid or should I wait for a hundred more nairalanders before I judge, answer that

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2016
shizzy7:
You're a deluded fool, what is the purpose of your thread? Is it not show how uncultured you are

Of course, you're a good man, NO! I mean boy, but you know how to come on a forum and insult all the women of a whole country.

The "f" beside my moniker is tormenting your life and future.... run along chicken

Are u on ur menstrual period or what.. Go get a tampon or sumfin young lady....

Don't disturb me please..I beg u ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by freesinzu(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

Should I say all nairalanders are stupid because u are stupid or should I wait for a hundred more nairalanders before I judge, answer that
Answered, ALL KENYANS ARE STUPID BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID angry , DON'T NEED TO SEE A 100 KENYANS TO KNOW THAT

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol... U re pained! I heard ur dad impregnated ur mom n ran away. So u re d offspring of a 5min fun!!! Ur stowaway dad shd hv done d entire universe a favour n poured u into a condom cos that's where u belong. Be it as it may, Nigeria can't contain nitwits, pls go bk to ur damn, poor n stinking country. Dumb head!!!
freesinzu:

KissChris:
But, when this brother wan get sense nah? undecided
shizzy7:
freesinzu:

Answered, ALL KENYANS ARE STUPID BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID angry
,,,fatality!!!!
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by shizzy7(f): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

Are u on ur menstrual period or what.. Go get a tampon or sumfin young lady....

Don't disturb me please..I beg u ..
oooohhh... That post hit you Baaaddd.
I will not stop insulting until you stop replying my mentions.

ThegoatfromKenya, I don't blame those who insult your country on twitter and Instagram, its because of miscreants and touts like you.

Apparently, you are a disgrace to Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Rone16(f): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
freesinzu:

I know kenyans live on high altitude grounds which is an added advantage to athletes because the low oxygen leads to low energy used by the body.but its a fact that they run everywhere. Even the heat disrupts oxygen circulation in the body which leads to deformity in some parts of the body.

Okay if you say so
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by LecciGucci: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin ooh u remind me of the sugarcane juice.. Yeah they taste sweet and delicious grin

Hahahahahhaha... i think i like u. cheesy
Permit me to ask
How many hv u tasted so far.?
There is still one u have nt tasted yet tongue
The besf of them all
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2016
shizzy7:
oooohhh... That post hit you Baaaddd.
I will not stop insulting until you stop replying my mentions.

ThegoatfromKenya, I don't blame those who insult your country on twitter and Instagram, its because of miscreants and touts like you.

Apparently, you are a disgrace to Kenya.

OK..let me keep u busy then grin

Continue.... What next do u av to say ??
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by freesinzu(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:

Okay if you say so
Bow out
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by KELVIN086: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Abeg where Usain Bolt from? grin
Jamaica not Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.