Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,649 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Can I Change U.S Coins Into Naira? And Where? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Change U.S Coins Into Naira? And Where? (1080 Views)

Convert Your Gift Card Into Naira / Can I Change My BVN Picture? / When Was The Last Time You Saw Nigerian Coins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change U.S Coins Into Naira? And Where? by Olizey(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: How Can I Change U.S Coins Into Naira? And Where? by edebemba(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2016
Go to Surulere, near the Akerele Road Roundabout and you will see lots of Hausa money changers. Ask them. Don't fear. Na money you hold.
Re: How Can I Change U.S Coins Into Naira? And Where? by Olizey(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2016
edebemba:
Go to Surulere, near the Akerele Road Roundabout and you will see lots of Hausa money changers. Ask them. Don't fear. Na money you hold.

(1) (Reply)

••sell Your Itunes GIFT CARDS @ Good Rates Here•• / Life Changing Group / A Chance To Meet With Alhaji Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.