Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,449 members, 7,901,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

NYSC: Corp Members To Receive Free Lodgings In Jigawa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Corp Members To Receive Free Lodgings In Jigawa (675 Views)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Corp Members To Receive Free Lodgings In Jigawa by ahmed486: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2016

The Jigawa state government has promised corp members 10 bedroom lodges in the state.

National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members have been promised free lodgings by the Jigawa State government in each of the local government areas of the state.The head of the State Civil Service (HoS), Alhaji Muhammad Inuwa, made this known on Thursday, October 20, after a meeting with the executives of the state chapter of the Muslim Corps members Association of Nigeria (MCAN) in Dutse.

Inuwa revealed that the state would be constructing lodges with 10 bedrooms each, situated in the council’s headquarters in 2017, Daily Post reports.

He explained that the government made the decision to build the lodges in consideration of the accommodation challenge which NYSC members serving in the state, are currently facing.

The HoS said that the 27LGAs have been given directives by the government to make budgetary provisions for the project in their 2017 budget.

Head of the association, Malam Muktar Yakubu, called on the state government to also assist them with a bus for easy discharge of duty as well as mobilisation.

In the meantime, 310 youth entrepreneurs have reportedly been beneficiaries of the CBN-NYSC-Heritage Bank Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
The beneficiaries comprised of serving and ex-corps members, received the funds during a ceremony held at the CBN Headquarters, Abuja.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/nysc-corp-members-to-receive-free-lodgings-in-jigawa/
Re: NYSC: Corp Members To Receive Free Lodgings In Jigawa by ayourbamie: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Wow. God bless the Jigawa state govt. God bless naija my country.
Re: NYSC: Corp Members To Receive Free Lodgings In Jigawa by AkProsper(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2016
its a promise. I hope they fulfil it.
Re: NYSC: Corp Members To Receive Free Lodgings In Jigawa by jayauthentic(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
It seems Jigawa will be my 1st choice... I really dunno what other States to pick as i was informed that PLATEAU, KADUNA and LAGOS have been fully booked
Re: NYSC: Corp Members To Receive Free Lodgings In Jigawa by watered(m): 3:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Since it's coming from a politician I refuse and will never believe it.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Print Your Nysc Call-up Letter / 1k Fiverr Class For Youth Corpers / NYSC Registration At University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.