Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,624 members, 7,911,637 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 (1812 Views)

Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 by worldbest(m): 2:36am On Oct 24, 2009
Poster:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_1q4To42vUeg/SuJXzKTsb9I/AAAAAAAAAP8/0Ha0JT7UFcw/s400/smallville-spoilers-season-9-episode-1.jpg[/img]

Plot:

Clark decides that he is ready to start his training at the Fortress, but Jor-El insists that he return to Metropolis to cut his ties with Lois before he begins. Lois reappears in the city with no recollection of vanishing, and her investigation into a monorail crash brings her into contact with a new reporter named John Corben, who is opposed to the Red and Blue Blur. Meanwhile, Chloe's friendship with Clark deteriorates when he refuses to use the Legion ring to save Jimmy; Oliver turns down a dark path, and Zod makes his entrance at the Luthor mansion.

Enjoy
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 by worldbest(m): 3:00am On Oct 24, 2009
Season 01/Episode 04

Tess forces Oliver to come to a Queen Industries gala to put the Board at ease, but things go awry when the Toyman shows up with a bomb and a plan to take revenge on Oliver.

Echo
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 by ellab(f): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2009
9ice.
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 by inme: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
i dont like this shit, i prefer 24

vanishin, disapearing, appearin, flyin in the air, doin sum unimginable things just dont work for me,
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 by iice(f): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
in me:

i dont like this shit, i prefer 24

vanishin, disapearing, appearin, flyin in the air, doin sum unimginable things just dont work for me,

Dude, it's superman. . .it's supposed to have all that undecided

I stopped watching this show like i think in season 5 undecided Just got bored with the whole thing and now that my favorite guy Lex is not there undecided
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: Smallville Season 9 by puskin: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
^ ^
Well, thats 4U 2say.
@worldbest
Any links 4d download.

(1) (Reply)

Aljazeera Documentary The Nigerian Connection / Don't Allow Your Young Ones To Watch:game Of Thrones / How The Movie ' The Interview ' Full Length Download Went Viral By Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.