Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,598 members, 7,965,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ycee Signs Deal With Sony Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Signs Deal With Sony Music (482 Views)

D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa / Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ycee Signs Deal With Sony Music by 247frolic(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Ycee of Tinny Entertainment has signed an exclusive deal with Sony Music.

Announcing the deal, Michael Ugwu, General Manager, Sony Music West Africa stated, “I’m extremely proud to welcome Tinny Entertainment and the amazing talent that is Ycee to the Sony Music Entertainment West Africa family. I’ve watched this team grow over the past few years and I am amazed at how they have navigated the industry to reach this stage. Ycee is the future of Hip Hop in Africa and will be front and centre of SME West Africa’s strategy as we take Africa to the World.”

This new arrangement sees the ‘Omo Alhaji’ rapper joining the likes of Davido and Wizkid as part of the Sony Music.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/ycee-signs-deal-with-sony-music.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Ycee Signs Deal With Sony Music by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2016
Congratulations to you Omo Alhaji..

But na when Sony go sign our own Nairaland music legend Airforce1?

(1) (Reply)

Drake And Wizkid Set To Drop Another Single By December / It Took Folorunsho Alakija Over 30 Yrs To Become One Of D Most Influential Woman / “I Just Proposed Marriage To Rita Dominic” – Falz Thebahdguy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.