Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,493 members, 7,908,373 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (41879 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by skyo78(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

Let me get this right.

You want him to be arrested and probed because he is criticizing the government?

Wow.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by FagsamPHP(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
lol
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by dotun71: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

Who wrote this for u to sign

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by deliveryboy: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
As a child, if a friend refuses to let me play his ball, I'll go home unhappy and wait for the day the ball will be deflated or even burst, then I'll tell my friend, Ntooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!!!! Shebi you did not allow me play your ball last week, now it has BREAK!!! That is exactly what Reno has been doing. He has opinion about everything and seems to stick out his tongue at everyone who did not support GEJ. He has forgotten how to move on and get over the GEJ's election loss.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by obim55: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

are u without sense? can't you see? Nna look at this guy o

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by sleazy5(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Just like that. Because someone is a staunch critic of the current administration he should be jailed for corruption Whatever happened to our democratic principles and the inalienable rights guaranteed by the constitution. Oh I forgot we are in a tyrannical era.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Hanendez(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by TheFreeOne: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
decasey:
did u really read wat u wrote ?, U sound very awkward.

He's beyond awkward but very stupid and idiotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by kenex4ever(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
air""head! So any critic should b jailed. Zombbie

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by ceeyucee: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In your litle mind every staunch critic of this government deserves a jail termm. SMH

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by vanbonattel: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
sleazy5:

Just like that. Because someone is a staunch critic of the current administration he should be jailed for corruption Whatever happened to our democratic principles and the inalienable rights guaranteed by the constitution. Oh I forgot we are in a tyrannical era.

Nigeria is a sham!

If you think these people are fighting corruption, you are riding on a loooong thing

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by NigPatriot(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Calling him a fool doesn't make you any wiser.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by ceaz4r(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So Reno Omokri is a fool because he talks too much, even if what he is saying is true? Hmm..
Then, you are surprise and wonder why the EFCC and DSS allows him to walk freely.
So, because he is a staunch critic of this government, he deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption for being a critic? I never knew criticizing is now an act of corruption and thus critics should be whisked away to Kuje prison.
Our gov't and her supporters now use EFCC and DSS to shot up critics. LORD have mercy!..

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Crieff(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
unclezuma:
Reno and FFK be like 2 & 5.... grin grin grin grin

Zuma don take anoda picture...Zuma and finger gesture in pictures is like 2 & 5.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Agbalanze(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Can you hear yourself? He should be arrested and charged for corruption not because he's corrupt but because he's a staunch critic of buhari??
Truly, u 're a zombie!!!

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Technocracy: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50414920] Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

wait a minute is that all
, I dont think u made any sense
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by confiritch(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I think it is laughable to conceive the idea that someone who bare his mind should be caged. There is no evidence of corruption or treasonable felony against him. What happened to freedom of expression? So far it is not libel that may be subjected to litigation process.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

He should be arrested because he's a critic of the government? Go back to kindergarten.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by chimauga(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So who ever that criticize this govt is a fool? ,i think is the other way round

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by sekundosekundo: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by blesedassurance: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
In life a person may be positively popular or negetively popular. I think Oby Ezekwesily is negatively popular for obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Davidblen(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
manutdadex:
Lol. She knows... She is just being stubborn.
After She Has Been Used And Dumped, because She Didnt Recieve Any Appointment
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by 247Dior(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
NaijaMutant:
At this juncture, aunty Oby, it's not late for you to take the route of the prodigal son home undecided

We will still accept you, after all, you used to be one of our proud daughters like NOI before you derailed to the path of "Afonjaism" grin

Return home, oh daughter
Before they further humiliate thee undecided
No ooo... we banished her, infact she's a sacrificial lamb to Afonjas from us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Nigeria is not developed because there are lots of airheads like you. Read what you and if you still stand by what you wrote then ask her why you were not aborted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by yinkslinks(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
you can join efcc or dss then arrest him
patriotic9jaboy:

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
na waooooo see as sense dey run leave u and u nor even know...jonzing or zombieing on okada...na death u take dey play oooo..
patriotic9jaboy:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
kachimighty0000:
I feel so sorry 4 her....even her people now despise her

I pray God gives u d strength 2 go Tru dis trauma

We are still proud of her.

Watch "APC FESTAC TOWN Weekly Meeting in Lagos" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICDKyGobYHg

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by arisanate(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oga u get job ni....ahhhhh..you no dey tire
patriotic9jaboy:

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Splashme: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
kachimighty0000:
I feel so sorry 4 her....even her people now despise her

I pray God gives u d strength 2 go Tru dis trauma
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
**** arrest him for corruption because he's a critic of this administration? ****

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts / Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.