Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,414 members, 7,891,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Abuja High Court Stops Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja High Court Stops Soludo (3191 Views)

Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Breaking News..abuja High Court Removes Adamu Muazu As PDP National Chairman / Jonathan To Be Sworn In As Acting President Immediately - Abuja High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by saworoide: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2009
At this rate, there will be no candidate for PDP for the election. Injunctions counter injunctions, All hail PDP. It only saddens me that hithertho credible persons like Soludo have joined the destruction train of the Party of Destroyers of People.
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by cvibe: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2009
Na wa!
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by chidichris(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
I actually placed a bet with myself that the writer cannot finish his post without making reference to OBJ at least twice.

In the end he did not disappoint!

@afam,
i thought u have finally bowed out in shame. obj has been ur hero and so has he remained.
the issue here is selection instead of election and we can unianimously agree that the theory or selection was formulated by no other person rather than ur hero obj.
he tried in imo state with eng charles ugwu as his selected candidate when ararume won the pdp primaries. ararume was brave enough to use the court injuctions to stop ugwu. when all his pranks and tricks failed him, he had no other choice than going to imo state to officially declare that" no eng charles ugwu, no pdp in the election" hence the emergence of ohakim of ppa.
are you not foreseeing same scenaro in anambra come next year?
no matter how many times i mention the name of ur hero(obj), i do that with points, facts and figures highlighted.
reffer me to any line of mine with his name and i will download his madness to u.
he is the main problem of nigeria today. he is the owner of pdp, he is the owner of nigeria.
name anyone who left pdp and i will reffer u to his relationship with obj.
he (ur obj) selected yar adua and imposed him on us and today the result is what we are enjoying.
as long as he refuses to quict, i will continue mentioning his name.
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by Shineon1: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
We need a revolution. We fail to understand that we need tested fellows who can do this job. Tested and certified, the Prof, in my own opinion, has attained the pass mark. Our economy needs to change and I believe he has got the gumption to achieve this. Criticizing wont help much. Show me a man by his work and I will show you a man with the capacity to deliver. Hope the prof gets this one because its about time we stop being ridiculed as a state and a nation, economically and otherwise. Cheers
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by zmurda(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
My first reaction was God catch am!
I think he doesn't quite get the story about Naija politics. He's welcome to the world. He thinks its as easy as doing magic with Nigerian money and stealing what he can.
I do hope the people of Anambra (and indeed Nigeria) will one day have enough sense to vote in the right people.
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eyes are watching.
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by farous(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2009
I am still saying it,for better Anambra 2010,it is Dr.Chris Nwabueze Ngige.
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by Nezan(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2009
PDP and controversies . . . wink
Re: Abuja High Court Stops Soludo by chosen04(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2009
farous:

I am still saying it,for better Anambra 2010,it is Dr.Chris Nwabueze Ngige.

SUPPORTED, SECONDED, CO-SIGNED AND GBAMED, so shall it be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training / World Record Breaker:Bola Adebisi Caught In US Airport With Swallowed 100 Pellet / Latest News, Plane Crashes Into Market!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.