Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,835 members, 7,976,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (20199 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by goodguy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2006
What's the use if she's beautiful and has nothing in her head?
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by wascoms(m): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2006
i will take the ugly girl "cause she an asset" what else do you want from a woman that has got everything except beauty; na beauty u won chop, dont you know that beautiful women are always having men hanging around them before you know it you will die of heart heart
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by gem87(f): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2006
if u're seriously looking for beauty and brains come to
MAMA! lol, just kidding i'm spoken for
i get misunderstood a lot people see me as a fine face and nice figure without knowing me
it's true not to judge a book by it's cover
i'm smart and beautiful 4 real but people prefer to believe u can't hv brains and beauty at d same time. it's just annoying wen i'm treated like a bimbo
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by eveseh(f): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2006
ugly intelligent girl
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2006
both
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by WesleyanA(f): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2006
As for me, I will choose the beautiful dull girl because I am very fond of beautiful girls and I believe I can train and teach her to become intelligent. On the other hand, there is no training or teaching or therapy that can make an ugly girl become beautiful. If you say you will buy her all the make-up in the world, she will just look like a decorated baboon.

Lol.
make-up enhances beauty. If she's not pretty (to you) to start with, and you really want to make her beautiful, go for cosmetic surgery lol. (you have to be rich though. because it's going to be a LOT of surgeries) don't ask me what she'll look like afterwards.
can you really train a dumb girl to become intelligent shocked you should be my teacher.

I'll take a handsome AND smart guy. cool j/k.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by superman(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2006
hehe na wahoo ulgy hey i wonder if that ulgy face can ring my  bell under. catastrophy! oh wesleyan make u take me! we be match
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by DaHitler(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2006
I love dull girls. Sure conversations might be a little boring but you don't have to worry about her asking any complicated questions when you get back home at 4 am smelling like alcohol with lipstick all over your shirt. cheesy
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by WesleyanA(f): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2006
Afeni:

I love dull girls. Sure conversations might be a little boring but you don't have to worry about her asking any complicated questions when you get back home at 4 am smelling like alcohol with lipstick all over your shirt. cheesy

lol.
you'll fit perfectly w/ a blond. j/k cheesy
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by jojoe2000(m): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2006
av alway not chosen the kind of gals i date based on beauty.it has always bin on how we connect,like and appreciate each others company.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2006
any one smiley
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by abioro(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2006
i really dont av problems as regards to dat. most times we tend to look at d wrongh side of a deffination of things. a human is said to b beautiful if he or she is pure at heart, most time physical appearrance can be deceiving. so d choice is always ours to make.remember d sheep in wolf clothing.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by momoney1(m): 3:02am On Oct 17, 2006
i have always said it, BRAIN is one human xteristics i have always considered in what ever decision i take.

@author

i dont understand the level of ugly you meant here anyway.
if na WOR-WOR real WOR-WOR you mean i no follow oh i fit die grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2006
beautiful intelligent girl
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2006
u can get a beautiful intelligent, smart, kind , sweet girl
it is the same cost nothing extra

most lilly livered guys are afraid of beautiful guys and the competition involve so they tend to choose wowo

men God no go gree i can not marry wowo. i need to marry an angel that would make me by running home from work by 4pm and make me not to fall for temptations from women

pls dont marry wowo thats if ur fine. allow wowo to follow wowo

likes follow likes
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by abioro(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2006
really as d sayin goes "one man's meat is another poison" ur so called beautiful, brain and angel is another man's ur so call WOWO BRAINLESS and SHE DEVIL
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Bolarge(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2007
My choice: Beautiful,Intelligent girl. cool

When did beauty and intelligence become mutually exclusive? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by mddude(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2007
What's the use if she's beautiful and has nothing in her head?

fuc-kability!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
any day i would definitely go with a girl with brains. but an added quality to possess both.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ebos(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2007
I'm confused here, at times u may get annoyed outside ur home only to come back to see that kind face that will provoke u more. Ugly one - will her people reduce her bridal price for me? Dull one - will my children have something good to learn from her? Love should be considered first.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by MILITIA(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2007
You mean between an intelligent Ijebu Lagbaja masquerade wife material and a simple-minded Calabar dumbo itibolibo plaything material?!   Abeg I dey joke oh! grin  Make una no gun me down oh!  I was just using ideas from the topics posted previously from you Nairalanders! grin grin grin  I am only trying to provide some concrete pictures for Nairaland guys to chose from! Just to limit their confusion!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
kaecy5:

u can get a beautiful intelligent, smart, kind , sweet girl
it is the same cost nothing extra

most lilly livered guys are afraid of beautiful guys and the competition involve so they tend to choose wowo

men God no go gree i can not marry wowo. i need to marry an angel that would make me by running home from work by 4pm and make me not to fall for temptations from women

please don't marry wowo thats if your fine. allow wowo to follow wowo

likes follow likes

This is what I-go-die and Basket-Mouth are talking about. If you wowo go a for a fine person. Ah ah! Make una think of the children too!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2007
MILITIA:

You mean between an intelligent Ijebu Lagbaja masquerade wife material and a simple-minded Calabar dumbo itibolibo plaything material?! Abeg I dey joke oh! grin Make una no gun me down oh! I was just using ideas from the topics posted previously from you Nairalanders! grin grin grin I am only trying to provide some concrete pictures for Nairaland guys to chose from! Just to limit their confusion!

Choose another term for your comparisons. Calabar girls are known to be excellent wife material!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Hazeleyed(f): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2007
Choose another term for your comparisons. Calabar girls are known to be excellent wife material![i][/[pre][/pre][color=#990000][/color]i]

hnnmmmmm,they don come.who ever said calabar girls make excellent wives,
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ebos(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
One of my friends (very handsome) went and married one kind (just permit me to use the phrase “Very Ugly”) girl. One Xmas day, a certain old woman came to pay a visit to them, she demanded to see their new wife and I was there with my friend. He now called his wife out, when this old woman saw the girl, she uncontrollably shouted “Uwam lee! I don finish!, this one wey dey like me, na him my son go marry” Like play play, this old woman grabbed my friend and said “you will kill me today, you no see any other girl, na this wey I better pass you go bring for this house. My brother na true talk I dey tell u. It happened.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ebos
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin. the girl must have been really embarrassed and hurt cry cry
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tasiana(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ ebos
U re a mean joker! grin cheesy grin
become a comedian cos i feel u re wasting ur talent.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ebos(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
My people why laughing? That is why I said i'm confused, very ugly but smart may not get the happiness of a true marriage, because no amount of her laugh or teasing will calm ur anger, think of how you would feel when people makes mockery of ur wife by refering her very beautiful when she is not, I know you will look at dem 2 times, if they call her ugly before u, u will rage, then which way? But as beautiful but very dull, you wil always hide her from public show if her contributions will be needed there, but how long would you continue to hide her? I'm really confused to choose one.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by bluesky4(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2007
if i was a guy i would choose the ugly and smart girl. Neways, i heard plastic surgery is doing wonders nowadays.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by moondust(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2007
I dont know about u guys, but I want beauty + brains!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Bosdem(f): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2007
Beauty no brain, abeg, marry ugly and give her a facelift.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by whitelexi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2007
None of the above, it is better to remain a bachelor than marry someone whose face will scare u in a dream, or someone so pretty and yet you have to hide her from the public because she's totally clueless angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.