Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,347 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

Website Review For Improvement - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review For Improvement (635 Views)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review For Improvement by Godmother(f): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2009
Hi guys, please I need a website review. I've had this site for some months and I would appreciate the one reviewing it to tell me their opinions. Tell me what you think can be added to improve the site or what should be removed.

Your opinion would be welcome, no matter how hard or how nice it is. Here is the link naijareign.com

Thanks guys
Re: Website Review For Improvement by yawatide(f): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2009
Sorry but I don't do forums, especially if they have some semblance to NL.

i hope you understand.
Re: Website Review For Improvement by Godmother(f): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2009
Sure, I do .Thanks anyway.

I would still appreciate any other person reviewing the site
Re: Website Review For Improvement by kingzli(m): 3:21am On Oct 25, 2009
How come your time is not the Nigerian time. If you feel like changing the time, you can do it in your admin panel under "features and options"
How come the smf logo is still there, and how come your site looks like a million other smf sites, thats because you are still using the default theme, well its up to you.
Regards
Re: Website Review For Improvement by Godmother(f): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2009
Thanks Kingzli,I'll look into those tips

(1) (Reply)

Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. / Lots Of Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Check Out Free Website Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.