Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,942 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Need Forex Tutor - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need Forex Tutor (1174 Views)

Need A Forex Tutor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Forex Tutor by umetz: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2009
Hi people , I am based in Cotonou , pls i need contact of anyone who is based in cotonou who can teach me forex trading . pls drop your reply here
Re: Need Forex Tutor by stone4rock(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2009
Hi, I guess i can teach u all u need to know about forex. though am not based in contonou but i stay abit closer to that location.
mail me on: stone4rocking@yahoo.com
1luv
Re: Need Forex Tutor by fxexpert: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
HI, GUY , GOOD TO MEET YOU.
I BASED IN CONTONU ALSO A FULL TIME FOREX TRADER , WITH FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCED .THATS WHAT I DOES. 24 HRS HERE , MAY I GET TO KNOW YOU TODAY, HERE IS MY EMAIL wfssg@wfssg.com or visit my website www.wfssg.com and have a live chat with me .
good luck
Re: Need Forex Tutor by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
Its not compulsory that you get a mentor in Cotonou.

I give online practical oriented training and free signals to people from different parts of the world right from the comfort of my Flat. They don't have to be physically present.Just get skype and we will be speaking to each other as i give real time practical training with live chart.

Face to face training is not a criterion for good understanding of forex trading.

If you are really serious,download skype today,create a user name,add Forex refuge to your contact or send me an email to add you to my list and we are on.

Toks
Re: Need Forex Tutor by lepykay: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2009
Hello my people on NairaLand i wanna reveal to you the secrete of making money from advertising ryt here.

Visit www.advertasbiz..com, there contains kinda way you can make money online here

Do not hesitate just go straight to the site and find the kinda one that fit your figure,

Wishing you good luck , bye my people,

YOURS,
Re: Need Forex Tutor by macc800(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
Many people tend 2 be forex tutors but the fact is that they dont even operate a forex account. visit naija-forex..com and learn everything form A-Z free.
Re: Need Forex Tutor by umetz: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2009
hi , who is else is
there ?

(1) (Reply)

Learn Plumbing design & drafting with Tekniprep Nigeria / Let Us Help Build Your Brand / Professional Graphics Designer Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.