Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error (3123 Views)

Today I Fixed Playstation Network Sign In Failed Problem / Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by Mavor: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
I connect my PS4 to my android hotspot on my MTN data, but PSN refuses to sign in. Has anyone encountered and successfully resolved this problem before? Kindly assist please. Thanks.
Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by Wizzzy23(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mavor:
I connect my PS4 to my android hotspot on my MTN data, but PSN refuses to sign in. Has anyone encountered and successfully resolved this problem before? Kindly assist please. Thanks.
I think the problem might be the room you're in..i was also experiencing that same problem....i couldn't sign into my psn account with my ps vita...
Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by hakinze00(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
As at yesterday I heard it was a worldwide issue that PS said dey find out what's wrong
www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/723760/PSN-down-PlayStation-Network-offline-PS4
Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by Mavor: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Wizzzy23:

I think the problem might be the room you're in..i was also experiencing that same problem....i couldn't sign into my psn account with my ps vita...
The same android hotspot works on my laptop and high speed in the same room
Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by Mavor: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2016
hakinze00:
As at yesterday I heard it was a worldwide issue that PS said dey find out what's wrong
www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/723760/PSN-down-PlayStation-Network-offline-PS4
I'm aware of this downtime. This is a problem that happens even before that
Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by Wizzzy23(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mavor:
The same android hotspot works on my laptop and high speed in the same room
Even mine did too but...but i could only sign into my psn account when i leave the room
Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by johnolusetire97(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
mtn have some problems with psn, at a particular time it was a hit or miss thing for me. It could take at least 30 minutes before it connected to psn.
Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by riyapatelshopcl: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
PlayStation Network sign in failed due to many reason such as PlayStation Network (PSN) is down due to maintenance or IP address have changed. When PlayStation server is down, probably you got the message, “Login Failed , Unable to sign in to your PlayStation Network. Please try again later.” To check the PlayStation Network, an independent website Down Detector show you the current position of server status. If the PlayStation server is down, don’t worry it will get back soon to online status.

Re: MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error by chubbyman(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2018
I use MTN hotspot to sign in to my PSN account,and no hassle just takes a while to sign in sometimes and it's the only network that has port forwarding in Nigeria so most times I get a Nat type 2, unlike other shitty networks that gives me a Nat type 3 all the time... MTN rocks

(1) (Reply)

I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? / I Want To Buy Used Ps3 / Pes 2013 Vs Pes 2014 (I Think Pes 2014 Is Crap )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.