Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) (45604 Views)

Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Later,those yeye nollyplank abi na nollystick go dey post fake jewelries and fake dollars online...Mumu people wey no fit help each other
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by 2sexynet: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2016
angeltolly:

But allow the man to die now then you will be seeing fake cries and condolence visit
That industry is BROKE. I mean ALL of them are broke. The men do not get much, the beautiful girls are lucky to get bleeped and paid heavily. How do you think Genevieve, Ini and their likes made it?
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Mariopgomery(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2016
How come the male actors are poor while the actresses are rich?
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
What's the movie title?
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Diabetes is a disease all poor ppl should avoid by all means necessary! .
Please guys! Stay of beer! It has 5x the amount of sugar dat soda (coke and sprite) has.
stout nko
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by olaolaking: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2016
They don't have money. All of them are living a fake life. The ones that have money do more than acting. They deceive people by trying to use expensive clothing. Yet they suffer under.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2016
when AFONJA witches and wizards are in urgent meeting for you

Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2016
And Dbanj just bought a 20million naira watch for his stylist.. ok
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Some will be there showing off wad of dollars/pounds, yet to assist the man is a huge problem. Hypocrisy. hisss
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by bumtos(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2016
They cannot help because most of dem r living fake lives.u c dem putting beautiful pic on instagram ,snap etc all to make people believe they r enjoying life.is a lie.most of them r broke ass.DAT is d reason dey cannot help. Dey dnt v.period.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2016
TB Joshua no go see this one o.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
benjamin007:
Na wa ooo Nollywood and their sicky sicky wahala, politicians nor dey die sef

grin grin Politicians have the money to fly abroad for better treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by sammuell(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
angry
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by kelvee(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
get this baby for just #6000 call or WhatsApp: 09032689970

Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
yes..if is to show acquire diz and dat..with useless selfies u will see...make no mistake NIGERIANS ARE THE KILLERS OF THEMSELVES...THERE IS FLAGRANT DISREGARD FOR THEIR NEIGHBORS THAT BRINGS US TO THE ISSUE OF NEPOTISM,BIGOTRY AND TRIBALISM..THAT CAN ALSO TAKE US TO ANOTHER LEVEL AND THEN ANOTHER LEVEL..so my dear u see the nigerian problem is complex...i once lived in a rented apartment and the owner of the house was an igbo man the neighbor was yoruba..do you know one morning while cleaning my car i then noticed something odd ,that the fencing was not completely barbwired on the side separating the 2 houses..so out of curiosity i decided to ask one of the employees of my landlord..what he told shocked me to my core..he said oga said if he barbwired the whole fence it will also protect the other compound and he will not,thereby endangering his own life and lives of his tenants..i was stunned becuz its better not to do it at all..if robbers attack the yoruba man they will jump through his fence unhindered and attack him also..guess he didnt think of it like that..my dear we av what i call CONSCIENCE ISSUES..if will can evaporate it from our system Nigeria society will experience a reasonable growth.
angeltolly:

But allow the man to die now then you will be seeing fake cries and condolence visit
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
sirAliyu:
What's it with all our Old nollywood actors having illnesses or mysterious deaths? sad

In fact, I had the same thought while reading the thread.

Even OAPs.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
So they finally amputate the leg.general hospital? I think say na igbobi cos those ones no dey hear even na broken bone them go tell you say na amputate.
I remember my friend wey get okada accident for palmgrove busstop them carry am go igbobi naim them hang the leg for up the next thing wey we hear be say them go amputate the leg.for what?naim my guy standup from there to another place but today the guy dey use am play ball very well.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by highwaist: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2016
We are the people buying 20 billion wrist watch,awon onions.com
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by pfadom: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2016
How will politicians die, when they share money in millions of dollars. Even the ones under prosecution get bailed to get treatments abroad.

[quote author=benjamin007 post=50489791]Na wa ooo Nollywood and their sicky sicky wahala, politicians nor dey die sef[/q :Puote]
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by wildchild1: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Very very sad ... Where is Wale Adenuga?
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Analog95(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2016
And yet. Dbanj gave out #20million naira watch †Φ somebody. I wonder why we don't render any help in nigeria when we have nothing †Φ gain. Most especially our celebs. Just kwantunu.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by jake2much(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
What's happening to nollywood actors

Too many ugly news
What's up with their guild?

so sad
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by malikombi(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Where are nollywood stars whose only priority is to flaunt expensive phone and other life accessories??
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
This would have been sweeter if Politicians were the ones suffering like this.

Nollywood is an Industry and as such should be pampered instead nah our Olodo-rabata and Barawo dem dey get am...chai!!!

Ife emeeeeeeee!

cue local flute

Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2016
andymofia:
chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

The way they step on juju in their movies is even enough to spoil the leg.

Thank God at least he is still alive
Na wa o See Your grasshopper thinking online ehn. do You no That most Nigerians especially lagosians are sick internally? we don't go for medical check up to find out if any ish within us is going on. we patch medical situations that Notin dey happen till e happen. Though not saying The man is faulty o but that's The truth we don't check our medical conditions properly.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
My father's leg was not amputated, though a doctor recommended it. We spent thousands of money weekly and monthly for a physician to treat the wounds at home. Though am mature, unknowing to me at the time was that we were trying to prolong his life a little and not to be healed to live long. I later release this after watching cancer patients in Hollywood, who already know they will be dead in a short time.

Well, my dad died last year November, 6 years after the death of my brother, our first born. There seems to nothing to live for in life again, but i thank God am alive and healthy. And my family is not suffering and in poverty.

Tunde Alabi, God will send you a helper and you will be healed in Jesus name, even though no one gave us money to treat my dad. Though some gave us money when he died.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Mariopgomery:
How come the male actors are poor while the actresses are rich?
Because of their natural undrilled hole.
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Uchenduin: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Please guys! Stay of beer! It has 5x the amount of sugar dat soda (coke and sprite) has.
TroubleMaker47:
TroubleMaker47:
illitrate is a disease.
U knw all these but i dnt hear u mention d major factor "insuline" "beta cells"
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
somez:
So not a single help from nollywood? Hmmm....

Is it still alife?
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Uchenduin:
[color=#000099][/color]
illitrate is a disease.
U knw all these but i dnt hear u mention d major factor "insuline" "beta cells"

[size=18pt]Why do people like you make Sťupidity seem so easy[/size]? ? undecided
Re: Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
somez:
So not a single help from nollywood? Hmmm....

Even Obama dollars couldn't have saved him.
That man had a diabetic foot. And once d bones get infected it spreads ontoword.

it important for diabetics to take care of their sugar levels, wounds and also foot care. The shld examine deir legs daily to detect wound early cos dey dont feel pain wen dey injure.
also dey shld wear soft shoes. Early detection wil prevent such complications

its a long interesting topic on diabetic care, but its feasible if d person has support.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion / Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos / Comedian Josh2funny Marries His Fiancée (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.