Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,331 members, 7,881,236 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Statue Of Sir M.I Okpara In Umuahia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statue Of Sir M.I Okpara In Umuahia (573 Views)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statue Of Sir M.I Okpara In Umuahia by ckenneths(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2016
I think this great Nigerian deserves better. He was a selfless leader who put his people first. He is credited with the planning of Umuahia city to what it is now and his great works could also be seen clearly from another city, Enugu.

His wonderful work could still be seen when you go to the Lion building, the Enugu state government house. The positioning of the government house and the city parade ground as it aligns with the state legislature is just pure genius.

I think this shambolic statue should be replaced by something befitting of a great hero.

For more pictures and stories from every part of eastern Nigeria http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/?m=1

Re: Statue Of Sir M.I Okpara In Umuahia by sarrki(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Great leaders

Rip

Not bunch of mof we have around now
Re: Statue Of Sir M.I Okpara In Umuahia by yeyeboi(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare: I Have No Regret Protesting Jonathan’s Subsidy Removal In 2012 / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari, Dogara And Toyin Saraki Depart Heathrow Airport For Abuja / APC C’ttee Recommends Suspension, Expulsion Of Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.